Plaxico Burress Goes Off on College Coach Nick Saban in Twitter Rant

Saban makes close to 8 mill a year while Plexiglass went to jail for shooting himself while wearing sweatpants in a club.

Scoreboard.

Reactions: 1 person
Fantastic. Invalidates nothing he said.

Saban criticism equals instant butthurt for entire bama third world.

Saban is a hypocrite. I genuinely do not care. He's not wrong about the NFL draft grade date. There was no reason to move it up. It's the same thing college baseball coaches have been griping about for years.

Saban is a hypocrite. I genuinely do not care. He's not wrong about the NFL draft grade date. There was no reason to move it up. It's the same thing college baseball coaches have been griping about for years.

You cared enough to write some irrelevant idiotic post about his critic.

Butt. Hurt.

Reactions: 12 people
It's something every year. If it hadn't been this, he would've kept on about how no-hurdle offenses are dangerous again because he can't figure out how to stop them.

Pretty simple; Saban cares about Saban, and nobody else. Former players don't mean a thing to him.

Reactions: 5 people
Saban makes close to 8 mill a year while Plexiglass went to jail for shooting himself while wearing sweatpants in a club.

Scoreboard.

yet he cant keep his players motivated for a college playoff game?

So why does he make 8 mil a year again?

Reactions: 11 people
It's something every year. If it hadn't been this, he would've kept on about how no-hurdle offenses are dangerous again because he can't figure out how to stop them.

Pretty simple; Saban cares about Saban, and nobody else. Former players don't mean a thing to him.

Need to start a saban excuse thread. It would get bumped every year

I made a thread about Saban complaining about the playoffs and at the time it was borderline whining. Now these comments about NFL draft grades affecting the Sugar Bowl is just straight up making excuses. The epitome of whining now. He's so quick to blame everyone else for his piss poor performance during that game and doesn't take any blame for himself. Plaxico Burress aside, Saban is so washed out. I don't even know if you all have noticed but even the media is beginning to jump off the bama train.

Reactions: 9 people
I made a thread about Saban complaining about the playoffs and at the time it was borderline whining. Now these comments about NFL draft grades affecting the Sugar Bowl is just straight up making excuses. The epitome of whining now. He's so quick to blame everyone else for his piss poor performance during that game and doesn't take any blame for himself. Plaxico Burress aside, Saban is so washed out. I don't even know if you all have noticed but even the media is beginning to jump off the bama train.

It's because others have closed the gap on Alabama and Saban. He hasn't made the proper adjustments, and if he's not careful, the program will slip.

It's because others have closed the gap on Alabama and Saban. He hasn't made the proper adjustments, and if he's not careful, the program will slip.

Pretty sure it already has.

So let me get this straight....

someone actually named their child Plaxico?

That's exactly what I said when I first heard his name years ago!

He's named after his uncle apparently. Allegedly Plaxico is Latin for "Peaceful". That didn't seem to translate on Google though.

I don't know if he is washed out. He continues to recruit number one classes. That recruiting prowess is a double edged sword, though. He can't blame losses on a lack of talent. I've never heard him explain losses on his coaching decisions. What's left? Distractions like NFL grades. If Nick cannot manage the focus of world class athletes after they recieve a letter, then there are problems on the horizon. And his whining about up tempo offenses was very strange. I still don't understand the point he was trying to make.

Spurrier is a douche, but he is kind of funny about it....Saban is just a grumpy old wind bag.....change what you can change and leave the rest alone

Reactions: 6 people

ohio state dealt with the same thing.

VN Store

Back