So...the HEAT is already on New UF Coach Jim McElwain

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
I'd say...YES!

Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-1.47.56-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-1.47.50-PM.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
Damn, too much sun in Florida turns you purple?! Looks like global warming has taken another step up.

"Yet, at the end of the day" it's called the sun shine state, and "yet, at the end of the day" you can use tanner to cover your lines, and "yet, t the end of the day" he's taken a new coaching phrase to heart, because "at the end of the day" he has said it like 150 times in 20 minutes.

Reactions: 2 people
This was the first time I heard him speak and my take is that he is the opposite of Muschamp. He has a quiet calm to him and likes to think of himself as a "grownup." Seems like he has a lot of experience but I think he will get rolled the first year.

lol what a dipsh!t. I coach them foosball teams..whats that bright light in that thar sky fellers?

Reactions: 8 people
are you going to a Jimmy Buffett concert after the work day? I live in Atlanta and have never seen anyone wearing a suit with no socks. "Super no show socks", slacks and a blue blazer, sure but a gray suit with no socks is laughable

@BruceFeldmanCFB: #UF Jim McElwain on message to his young OLinemen. "It's like goin to DisneyWorld. You ain't standing in line. You're in the Fastpass Lane"

#Dooleyism

Reactions: 5 people
are you going to a Jimmy Buffett concert after the work day? I live in Atlanta and have never seen anyone wearing a suit with no socks. "Super no show socks", slacks and a blue blazer, sure but a gray suit with no socks is laughable

#Dooleyism

Wow that's a Dooleyism if I ever heard one.

Reactions: 4 people

#Dooleyism

yeah, that is a pretty bad dooleyism.

Come in one day to make fun of UF coach..get a tad sunburned the next day :(

#Dooleyism

Good quote. Too bad the fast pass lanes are pre-picked before you go to a park and you are limited to how many you can get so football analogy fail there UF guy.

Please. Please. Let him be Dooley 2.0.

I'm pretty sure he is. Watch the SEC summer tour and he comments about what a great day it would be to be out on a boat.

His head doesn't seem to be in the SEC football game. I see failure in his future.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back