Seminoles Criminoles program outta control?

Seems to me that the women of Tallahassee need to stop antagonizing these sweet, innocent FSU football players.

Reactions: 2 people
Florida State's program is apparently an popular attraction to criminals.

I believe in most other jurisdictions multiple punches to a woman's face with your fist would likely be a felony.

This is ridiculous and it's not just a football problem it's a men who think they can't treat women like trash problem. Added on that these football players have huge egos and think they can do whatever to whomever. Whether cook is innocent or guilty this is a huge problem in the united states and is disgusting. Not saying all women are totally innocent as I'm not clueless enough to believe women don't lie about this stuff or even abuse men themselves.

Reactions: 2 people
if they lose this guy they are in trouble. He needs to be gone if its true. Really tired of hearing these stories lately.

didn't they have another RB in trouble last year?

Yes. He beat up his pregnant gf who had already given birth to 2 of his kids.

She then refused to press charges and now he's in the NFL.

http://deadspin.com/fsu-rb-karlos-williams-being-investigated-for-alleged-d-1650816238

Check out the pics and Twitter post by her. The best part is Jimbo lecturing how it was a false report until she went to social media.

Last edited:
From what I heard about the other situation, I don't blame him for retaliating. Maybe a knockout punch was the wrong move, but apparently she cut in line at the bar, tried to stop him from being able to order, dropped the hard R, and hit him first. Also my friend from FSU said it was at "White Trash Wednesday" so it sounded like she was living up to the night

Reactions: 1 person
this is ridiculous and it's not just a football problem it's a men who think they can't treat women like trash problem. Added on that these football players have huge egos and think they can do whatever to whomever. Whether cook is innocent or guilty this is a huge problem in the united states and is disgusting. Not saying all women are totally innocent as i'm not clueless enough to believe women don't lie about this stuff or even abuse men themselves.
amen!!!!!!!!!

Kudos to the two pathetic young men that finally proved that it is possible to be kicked off of the Florida State football team.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back