Old Miss OT Tunsil arrested for Domestic Violence

dont blame the kid. Step Father shoved his mother down. Good for Laremy for defending her. If i was step daddy i dont think i'd want to tangle with that kid.

Reactions: 5 people
Well if he is defending his mom, why in the hell did they arrest him for? I would have done the same thing.

Reactions: 4 people
Well if he is defending his mom, why in the hell did they arrest him for? I would have done the same thing.

Gotta cover all bases. If this story holds up, they'll be dismissed and they concentrate on the stepfather. Tunsil did assault him and you can't just immediately take an upset wife's word that he was protecting her.

Gotta cover all bases. If this story holds up, they'll be dismissed and they concentrate on the stepfather. Tunsil did assault him and you can't just immediately take an upset wife's word that he was protecting her.

Janzen Jackson comes to mind here

If he was just defending his mom I hope they don't suspend him. Give him an award.

If that can be proven, he ain't playing college football again...whether he's cleared in this or not.

Although it does seem like a lose-lose for the dad, and maybe the dad has taken a "f*** it, if I can't win you're all going down with me" attitude, it seems shady. The agent part does anyway. NCAA athletes are allowed to meet with agents I believe. Freeze has said he knew about it. It just all seems odd.

Although it does seem like a lose-lose for the dad, and maybe the dad has taken a "f*** it, if I can't win you're all going down with me" attitude, it seems shady. The agent part does anyway. NCAA athletes are allowed to meet with agents I believe. Freeze has said he knew about it. It just all seems odd.

Dez Bryant met with Deion Sanders and lied about it to NCAA investigators questioning him about Oklahoma State allegations. Deion wasn't an agent but was known to funnel players to Eugene Parker for a "donation"...Yadayadayada Dez went pro after sitting out his final year.

Bleacher report article jus came out about the NCAA is investigating.. Sounds like a story now..

Ole Miss is an easy target for the NCAA. An obviously dirty program that contributes little financially to the SEC and NCAA as a whole. A perfect target for selective enforcement.

Get em.

Reactions: 6 people
At the very least, the excuse that Tunsil was just defending his mother looks like a cover story for something much different. I would bet the stepdad hasn't been getting his share of the cut and has threatened to sing to the NCAA which lead to a fight.

Reactions: 2 people
@mrosekNFL: Rumor was Laremy Tunsil flipped from UGA to Ole Miss after they offered 100K and Natl. Champ. tix. His stepfather is now backing that claim.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back