Fisher Affair

scvolfan7

Jimbo fisher is separated from his wife now after discovering she had an affair with an ex-florida receiver

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2015/06/11/coach-jimbo-fisher-separating/71055392/

Edit: who the affair was with is still speculation

Last edited:
This should've probably remained private. Hate that for Fisher.

750x422

Was probably with Jameis.

Reactions: 3 people
I completely misread the OP post and thought that Jimbo was the one that had the affair with the ex-Florida receiver. Whoops.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe it shouldn't be reported but things like this have a way of becoming common knowledge even if they aren't. Back in the 70's, the Oklahoma coaching staff was torn apart because Barry Switzer joined the mile high club with Larry Lacewell's wife (while Larry was also on board). Lacewell was a DC for Tennessee under Majors, btw.

Maybe it shouldn't be reported but things like this have a way of becoming common knowledge even if they aren't. Back in the 70's, the Oklahoma coaching staff was torn apart because Barry Switzer joined the mile high club with Larry Lacewell's wife (while Larry was also on board). Lacewell was a DC for Tennessee under Majors, btw.

Good times.
barry-switzer-drunk.jpg

I'm certainly not intending to call out anyone here about this remaining private. It's out there, and it's a topic of discussion. I just feel bad for the dude because I think of my wife, and I just can't imagine...

Ah, but I miss her
All I have is a picture... of her

It was taken years ago
I was a kid, you know
Just a-leanin' up against that El Dorado
My good gal ain't no good to me
And the final word belongs to me

Because I drove her out of town
And I shot her down
And I left her there in the cold, cold ground
My good gal ain't no good to me
Not even in her memory

Not bad...for anyone looking for a Sugar Momma:

View attachment 94755

I can't imagine being those kids. Kids that age are awful and will pick on them about their mom banging a former Gator wide receiver. I feel really bad for them.

This sounds horrible, but the fact that it was your mom has to make it even worse. No affair is acceptable, but your mom hooking up with a younger guy of a rival school is absolutely brutal.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back