Well this is embarrassing...

CGb_HNRWgAAMiEj.jpg

So... Uconn fans will go all out when the game is played in Connecticut and when the game is played in Florida, UCF fans won't care? Quite the rivalry.

Though, I could see UCF fans finding UConn fans annoying over time because they take the game seriously when it's played in Connecticut. I mean, I used to feel sorry for Vanderbilt fans but then I listened to a bunch of them for the first time and now I want to slap them silly.

pimp-slap-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
UConn beat UCF 37-29 at Rentschler Field last season, the Huskies' only win over a Division I opponent and the Knights' lone conference loss.

The teams have only played twice, with UCF winning 62-17 over the Huskies on Oct. 26, 2013. Diaco said that score isn't on the trophy because the game predates his arrival in Storrs.

What do I care what they think? If they don't want to be a part of the trophy, I don't care about that either"

I had never heard a Bob Diaco speak, but now that I have, my thoughts...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ekt8Sl7Bkc[/youtube]

This whole idea, including the trophy, looks like it was made up about 10 minutes before they took that picture.

Reactions: 2 people
So... Uconn fans will go all out when the game is played in Connecticut and when the game is played in Florida, UCF fans won't care? Quite the rivalry.

Though, I could see UCF fans finding UConn fans annoying over time because they take the game seriously when it's played in Connecticut. I mean, I used to feel sorry for Vanderbilt fans but then I listened to a bunch of them for the first time and now I want to slap them silly.

pimp-slap-o.gif

I couldn't stop watching this gif. I just looked it up on youtube. Thank you for allowing to me know this exists.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like something Derek Dooley would come up with, except he would spray paint it orange.

I love how they didn't include the beatdown UCF gave them 2 years ago... because UConn's coach wasn't there yet.

That's like if Vandy all of a sudden thought they were a legit rival to us! Oh wait...

I'd fully support O'Leary as Coach of the Year if after they beat UConn, someone hands him the trophy and he immediately throws it on the ground and starts stomping on it.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd fully support O'Leary as Coach of the Year if after they beat UConn, someone hands him the trophy and he immediately throws it on the ground and starts stomping on it.

Or just drops it in a trash can on his way out of the stadium.

Reactions: 3 people
maybe we could have an official rival called 'gentlemen's disagreement' between us and western Kentucky or some other lower tiered school.

civil conflict?

VN Store

Back