The other shoe drops on UNC

wont matter...slap of the hand..is all they will get

I don't think so, not this time. Too much 'light' on sports right now and a lot of people watching this one.

I'm guessing there is going to be some really severe penalties -

Means little to Tennessee. Football recruiting is the only plus, and most NC players we are after are more interested in other out of state schools.

Reactions: 2 people
I took an "AFAM" class at UT...

...all I will say is that I personally didn't receive any unfair benefits in the class...

Funny how the men's basketball program appears to be ok in all of this. As for those that say we don't benefit, have you followed football recruiting for us historically? When we recruit The Carolinas and Georgia well, we dominate.

Maybe UNC fans will stop thinking they're "untouchable".

The sane ones yes. The other 90% think that they got caught doing what everyone else is doing and that's the reasoning and defense . The state of denial and deflection with these people is amazing. Carolina Way my ass. That's what really gets me about all of this. The arrogance of this fan base is hilarious. Just own it and STFU.

I hope they get crushed like the cockroaches they are!

iburythosecockroachesscarfacequote.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Lack of Institutional Control will now be considered a secondary violation. Women's badminton, water-polo, and field hockey teams may receive a light punishment.

Otherwise, it will be business as usual for UNC hoops.

Edit: some blue font was used in this post.

VN Store

Back