Saban's daughter married in stadium

volfanhill

Shockingly not to her cousin

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/nick-saban-s-daughter-got-married-at-bryant-denny-stadium--photos-191811857.html

Reactions: 4 people
I'm asking this because I'm a tad confused:

Are those calling this tacky doing so because they don't like the idea of a wedding reception being held at a football stadium, or are they doing so because they think that the wedding ceremony was held at a football stadium?

I'm asking this because I'm a tad confused:

Are those calling this tacky doing so because they don't like the idea of a wedding reception being held at a football stadium, or are they doing so because they think that the wedding ceremony was held at a football stadium?

Any event where houndstooth is an encouraged style is by definition tacky

Reactions: 4 people
Tacky, but what the heck else are they going to do in Tuscaloosa? I bet they had chicken fingers at the reception.

Some rich couple from Germantown got married at the Botanic Gardens last year and set off a massive fireworks display around 1:00 AM. Woke up half the city.

Nick Saban married his daughter in the stadium?

Everybody knows you never go full bammer

Reactions: 2 people
:thud:
It's completely wrong. The ceremony was held at a Catholic church.

That's because they didn't have a choice..if you're Catholic, you must be married in 'A ' church to be recognized.

Anyway, can't really knock CNS for the football field reception, I've been to countless weddings when the Trojan Marching Band performed at the reception, and a few where the Song Girls made an appearance. Must admit, they've all been at elegant venues.

VN Store

Back