Harbaugh Getting An Early Start

So 1 was for talking about a graduate transfer (whom everyone knows is already on their campus, 1 for autographing a helmet/jersey that was later used in a fundraiser to benefit suicide prevention, 1 for using premium seating with a visiting prospect, and 1 from saying something publicly on twitter....

So 1 was for talking about a graduate transfer (whom everyone knows is already on their campus, 1 for autographing a helmet/jersey that was later used in a fundraiser to benefit suicide prevention, 1 for using premium seating with a visiting prospect, and 1 from saying something publicly on twitter....

Death penalty, IMO.

Back to the topic at hand, are secondary violations on the rise with the increased popularity/ use of social media?

The NCAA are dinosaurs...they just became acclimated to text messages. They're ill prepared to understand much less regulate ever changing social media.

The NCAA are dinosaurs...they just became acclimated to text messages. They're ill prepared to understand much less regulate ever changing social media.

Well...yes.

Secondary violations are similar to any of us calling the police dept and confessing to driving 57 in a 55.

Reactions: 1 person
That interview he did was atrocious. It's like he was preoccupied doing something else. That, or he's a social moron.

I was actually going to start a thread to see if anyone heard him on Cowherd this morning. I'm not sure what he was trying to do, but he came across as not being very bright. I thought Cowherd did a great job of keeping his composure, while Harbaugh was a complete dick.

He sounded so stressed out that he couldn't formulate a coherent answer. He may be in melt-down mode. The 49ers may have made a good call after all.

still wish he took more money from Michigan. that would have made this even better.

Meh.

If he wins football games there no one will care if hes dumb or a pecker to boot.

VN Store

Back