Texas former 5 Star OL Transferring

Guard with three years to play two...don't want.

lol. He was given an unconditional release. Can't he play immediately

No, unconditional release means a player can go to any school he wishes. A player will still have to sit out a year per NCAA transfer rule.

Reactions: 1 person
No, unconditional release means a player can go to any school he wishes. A player will still have to sit out a year per NCAA transfer rule.

Thanks. My lol was by poster saying he didn't want him

I don't think we can ever have enough guards, especially #1 recruits in the nation out of HS

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think we can ever have enough guards, especially #1 recruits in the nation out of HS

I would tend to say the same, but I'd be careful of grabbing other players that left top level programs for undisclosed reasons. Especially those with medical histories.

Develop the ones we've already signed and sign more...that whole batch of OL signed in Mack Brown's last ditch effort have been hot garbage...this one left three of his stars in his high school locker.

Develop the ones we've already signed and sign more...that whole batch of OL signed in Mack Brown's last ditch effort have been hot garbage...this one left three of his stars in his high school locker.

Very well said.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back