The 10 Most Delusional Fan Bases In College Sports

Article is a year old. Bama has won 6 SEC titles in the past 26 years. Only Florida has done better.

This article is obviously bullshiz, because Kentucky isn't #1. We're #1 in everything DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

40-0 next season baby, mark it down, getting the tattoo tomorrow.

Reactions: 4 people
Georgia definitely needs to be on there. Most delusional fans I've ever encountered

Reactions: 1 person
Agree with SDV, UGA needs a spot.

Being mlitary, I get to meet and know fans from all over. I'm nowhere near Michigan, but I know a lot of Michigan fans. None of them think they are any good right now. In fact, most all say the same thing: Their team is in ruins. To the point that they actually say (separately mind you) "in ruins". I don't know nearly as many UCLA basketball fans, but the ones I know always speak of UCLA in past tense. I know more IU fans than everyone on this list save Bama football fans. They all know their program is destroyed from within. IU fans know exactly how bad they are.

In summary, the guy took a bunch of historically good programs and made up accusations. Might as well have included Army football and told us that we Army fans think we're still a dynasty. Then he added obvious examples like USCjr and Arky. The way he made the list, TN could've even been on there.

It's either that or I only know realistic and smart sports fans. I know the latter isn't the case.

Reactions: 1 person
Georgia definitely needs to be on there. Most delusional fans I've ever encountered

I agree. I live here, and most think if they beat bama they'll go undefeated this year.

You are right about that, as soon as I saw the title I said hog football is number 1.

I will never for the life of me understand where they get the idea from that they've ever been good. They cling to McFadden like he's some sort of God, the whole TX/AR in the SWC thing is hilarious to me. Oh, and Houston Nutt and Bobby Petrino are legends lol.

This article is obviously bullshiz, because Kentucky isn't #1. We're #1 in everything DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

40-0 next season baby, mark it down, getting the tattoo tomorrow.

You suck. I got my #9 tat in 2013, and keep updating it every year. S**t hurts.

Vandy Football would have been on the list if the writers knew that they had a Football team.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back