Another Frat, Oh No

The frat threw out the three members who did this and sent a letter of apology. The U President says there will be an investigation.

As a Gator fan, it is very embarrassing. Hope that the three who did this face serious discipline and publicly apologize. I'd add on about 200 hours of community service for each one for Vet organizations, too, if they want to stay in school.

Reactions: 7 people
Paging DinkinFlicka and how he believes anyone who sees the flag as more than a piece of material is legally retarded.

Reactions: 3 people
Vets probably started it...

Blue font?

Yeah I'm sure a bunch of drunk frat douchebags in Florida were quietly being good citizens when those evil disabled vets who put their lives on the line for this great country were walking by with their wives and service dog just starting crap.....

Reactions: 1 person
Blue font?

Yeah I'm sure a bunch of drunk frat douchebags in Florida were quietly being good citizens when those evil disabled vets who put their lives on the line for this great country were walking by with their wives and service dog just starting crap.....

Though I agree with you in this case, just being a veteran doesn't make you immune from being an awful human being.

Example:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

*Warning watch that video at your own discretion

And, another reason to beat the crap out of anything wearing gator crap. As a Vet, this make me want to beat the hell out of the nearest gator fan.
Florida Frat Bros Accused of Spitting on Veterans, Peeing on Flags

First and foremost, thank you for your service.

Secondy, I hope you don't apply that same warped logic to others areas of your life. Beat the crap out of a UF fan because of what another UF fan did? That's beyond caveman stupid.

Lastly, the actions of the those kids was despicable and embarrassing, and I hope they get 500 hours of community service where they're forced to change bedpans at the local VA Hospital and see first hands the sacrifices others made so they can get drunk and act a fool on Spring Break.

Reactions: 1 person
First and foremost, thank you for your service.

Secondy, I hope you don't apply that same warped logic to others areas of your life. Beat the crap out of a UF fan because of what another UF fan did? That's beyond caveman stupid.

Lastly, the actions of the those kids was despicable and embarrassing, and I hope they get 500 hours of community service where they're forced to change bedpans at the local VA Hospital and see first hands the sacrifices others made so they can get drunk and act a fool on Spring Break.

If not for cavemen, none of us would be here. Retaliate, nah, pure rhetoric. Hopefully our Vols will defend the Vets honor by scorching the gators this fall!

Nope, I'd prefer to keep them as far away from any veteran as possible.

They haven't earned the right to change their bedpans.

VN Store

Back