Erin Andrews vs. Marshall Henderson

unconventional
Not sure if anyone recalls Erin Andrews acting like the entitled big mouth she is after Marshall Henderson of Ole Miss did the Gator chomp during a win over Florida. She took to twitter to mock his failed drug test and arrest for pot and cocaine. Naturally, the Marshall Henderson tweets were the first thing I thought of after seeing her boyfriend was caught with cocaine and a ton of x(article said 8.1 grams. I just measured 8 grams using some prescription pills that I'd say are about the size of x if not larger than x and 25 pills were 8 grams).

Jarret Stoll Arrest -- Busted Smuggling 8-Ball ... In Board Shorts | TMZ.com

Erin Andrews seen for first time since NHL's Jarret Stoll's drug bust | Daily Mail Online

hendersonandrewstweet.png

marshall-henderson-erin-andrews-tweet.jpg

Hilarious that Erin Andrews degraded a college student over a little bit of weed and coke because he celebrated after hitting a big shot. Her response that she deemed appropriate and professional(she spoke as a fan but commentating on sports is still her profession) to a college athlete, was to attack him on a personal level. Ironically, she then goes out and makes the personal choice to screw someone just like him as far as drugs go. Gonna go out on a limb and say she knows of her boyfriend's weed and x intake. Gonna go out on another limb and say she pops said x with him. Anyways, good to know she only opposes drugs and people who use drugs unless she's sleeping with them and or they go by the name Erin Andrews(as I assume she pops pills with him).

Marshall Henderson waited 2 years to revenge-tweet Erin Andrews - SBNation.com

Reactions: 2 people
Just saw there was already a thread. Please merge mine at the end of the original thread. Thanks :)

VN Store

Back