You Stay Classy Britt McHenry!

VolnJC

well I guess its too late for that..ESPN suspended sideline reporter for this little exchange with a female parking lot attendant
McHenry can be heard repeatedly and mercilessly attacking the employee in what appears to be security footage of the incident. Among the things said:

- “I’m in the news, sweetheart.”
- “I will ****ing sue this place.”
- “That’s why I have a degree and you don’t.”
- “I wouldn’t work in a scumbag place like this.”
- “Makes my skin crawl even being here.”
- “Yep, that’s all you care about is just taking people’s money. With no education, no skill set, just wanted to clarify that.”
- “Do you feel good about your job?
- “So I can be a college dropout and do the same thing?”
- “Why? Because I have a brain? And you don’t?”
- “Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?”
- “‘Cause they [the employee’s teeth] look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a ****ing trailer, honey.”
- “Lose some weight, baby girl.”
Britt McHenry Suspended By ESPN After Fat-Shaming Video Surfaces

Reactions: 2 people
Good grief, people like that need a life.

Josh Krulewitz @jksports
Follow
Update from ESPN: Britt McHenry has been suspended for 1 week effectively immediately.
4:08 PM - 16 Apr 2015
206 RETWEETS 72 FAVORITES ReplyRetweet

only one week?..

Reactions: 5 people
It was pretty stupid for her to identify herself as working on television. I doubt that attendant would have known that otherwise. She is not exactly a household name. She made it very easy for that towing company to get back at her. From now on when her name is googled, this video will surface and she will have to explain why she is such a stuck up, mean spirited b****.

Totally uncalled for. She shouldn't have a job. She probably ruined that poor attendant's day.

I don't know what gives certain people the entitlement to ***** at people in customer service. The attendant is obviously just trying to make a living. It's not the attendant that towed her car or parked the car illegally.

Even when I'm angry, I'm as nice as I can be with any customer service rep. I can be angry at the company, not the person that's working for it.

Last edited:
For someone who works in front of a camera she's a complete moron who apparently thought she was untouchable. Even when the towing employee pointed out that she had a camera on her she looked right at it and still kept running her mouth. That has nothing to do with emotion, or stress, or any other excuse you can come up with. That is what that cow thinks of herself and that is exactly how she treats other people. True colors.

She just lost all credibility imo. ESPN should've just fired her drop her because nobody will/should take her seriously. I certainly wouldn't want someone who acts like that working for me.

For someone who works in front of a camera she's a complete moron who apparently thought she was untouchable. Even when the towing employee pointed out that she had a camera on her she looked right at it and still kept running her mouth. That has nothing to do with emotion, or stress, or any other excuse you can come up with. That is what that cow thinks of herself and that is exactly how she treats other people. True colors.

She just lost all credibility imo. ESPN should've just fired her drop her because nobody will/should take her seriously. I certainly wouldn't want someone who acts like that working for me.

No doubt. She just denigrated a large portion of her audience.

Reactions: 1 person
What a royal *****. However I am willing to look past that and let her sleep with me

Reactions: 9 people
Must have been yapping to a docile, middle-aged white woman. A sister would've beat her ass black and blue.

No need to act like a ****.

Yes, the unspoken word.

Last edited:
Sad that we rightfully want to trash the reporter's actions and also that half the posters make sexually harassing comments about her

Reactions: 6 people
I think it's a little beyond ridiculous that some of you think she should have been fired. Yeah she was a *****, but what impact does that have on her ability to be a sideline reporter?

I mean do Yall even realize that you are saying ruining someone's day is equivalent to losing one's livelihood? I know we can be rash and say dumb stuff, but are yall being for real?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I think it's a little beyond ridiculous that some of you think she should have been fired. Yeah she was a *****, but what impact does that have on her ability to be a sideline reporter?

I mean do Yall even realize that you are saying ruining someone's day is equivalent to losing one's livelihood? I know we can be rash and say dumb stuff, but are yall being for real?

Idk how much ability she has to be a sideline reporter to begin with... This is probably going to sound sexist (it's not) but I'm so tired of the current trend of putting a bimbo out there that looks great on TV but doesn't necessarily know what she's talking about. Not that a few aren't great at their job either though.

But I do agree that firing her is a little harsh since it isn't really related to her performance in her field. I think an apology might be in order though.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back