Spring games

ballou1024

Orange Blooded
As our rival SEC football teams begin spring games today on The SEC network...who will be watching? I miss football, I know I will!

Watching SC right now. They look rough.

They started a QB named Connor Mitch, some 3* kid I've never heard of.

But seriously they look bad. They look slow, out of place, QB's are inaccurate and receivers can't catch. I think we may have seen the end of the gamecocks' reign of terror.

Reactions: 2 people

But seriously they look bad. They look slow, out of place, QB's are inaccurate and receivers can't catch. I think we may have seen the end of the gamecocks' reign of terror.

When did SC reign over anything?

Reactions: 1 person
Florida starting Will Grier and he looks solid. He'll be a stud. If Muschamp understood football Grier would probably be playing his second year this fall.

I hope Missouris reign of terror is over also -- I hate them

Reactions: 5 people
Havnt watched any games on TV but just got back from attending ETSUs blue gold game!! Beautiful day my son and football......

Couldn't get no better.

Reactions: 2 people
Richt has lost control of the teams sexuality

Man I'm glad I had to work over this weekend. I was gonna have to take my wife to this game, and I would've hated for my kudsvto have seen that!

Wake Forest's game was standing room only.

Check that, I meant to say their whole crowd was just a few people standing around.

Havnt watched any games on TV but just got back from attending ETSUs blue gold game!! Beautiful day my son and football......

Couldn't get no better.

I was there for the first half with my son. Gold team qbs looked pretty good. Can't wait this fall.

Just got back from Oklahoma's spring game. I was not impressed with the turnout, maybe 15,000 at most. And they didn't look that hot.

Harris looked terrible. Grier was pretty good though. Which means Harris will come in after halftime and throw for a career high against us.

I lulz'd.

Grier is easily the better QB, and he might be the better athlete.

Our OL situation is as bad or worse than UT last season.

And so it begins...

I'm stating a fact. That's not a slam on Florida, but rather an observation that not a lot of Offensive Lines will be able to hold up for 60 minutes against what we're bringing to the table.

Take your Gator Glasses off for a minute and say "UT will be bringing a nasty front 7 to the field this year."

Reactions: 3 people
I'm stating a fact. That's not a slam on Florida, but rather an observation that not a lot of Offensive Lines will be able to hold up for 60 minutes against what we're bringing to the table.

Take your Gator Glasses off for a minute and say "UT will be bringing a nasty front 7 to the field this year."

Reality hasn't set in yet..

We have some nasty players on our front 7, but I'm not ready to dub the entire group as a team of studs. Barnett speaks for himself, JRM and Maggit as well. We have some serious young talent coming in, but again it's young. Bates is a beast, but our sample size of him is small.

You may be right, our front 7 may be a game changer, but right now I count 3 proven studs and a great deal of potential in the remaining positions.

JMO of course.

VN Store

Back