Bobby Hurley To ASU

They may have finally found themselves a coach

Tough job though.

Also, Hurley > Capel

Reactions: 1 person
Arizona St is a tough job. Whenever I think of them, I think of Bill Frieder who left Michigan to go there just as Michigan was about to win the national championship. The most bizarre career move ever. Michigan would have the fab five a few years later while Frieder had a point shaving scandal on his hands thanks to a player named Hedake Smith and a ruined career.

that's a long trip across I-40 to where I hope he winds up next.

If I could go back and do it all over again, Arizona State would be in strong consideration for undergrad. The talent there is unbelievable.

If I could go back and do it all over again, Arizona State would be in strong consideration for undergrad. The talent there is unbelievable.

It's like all the hot ass from the southern West Coast, Texas/Louisiana, and the Midwest (Oklahoma/Kansas/etc.) gets bottlenecked there.

Reactions: 1 person

There was a made for tv movie about the 90's Arizona St point shaving scandal called "Big Shot" and the guy who orchestrated the fix, performed by Arizona St players Stevin Smith and Isaac Burton was named Benny Silman and he was from New York. He could have gone to either Princeton or Columbia (where his parents wanted him to go) but he met a large group of Arizona St coeds on a trip to Vegas one summer and concluded that it had more to offer... The 'talent' there is legendary.

VN Store

Back