Top 7 Scorers for KenSucky will Declare for NBA Draft

I wouldn't call it the death knell of the program.

And yet we would do backflips if we had their remaining roster/incoming class in 2015-2016.

Hope Barnes is hitting the recruiting trail hard.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't call it the death knell of the program.

No the only death knell here is little Josh Pastner losing Skal in the upcoming class. UK will be stacked again next year, and puling a top 5 guy out of Memphis is killing the Tigers.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol @ "nothing to show" and "average coach."

Hall of fame coach, most regular season wins in program history.

Reactions: 3 people
and apparently Alex Poythress is considering leaving as well. He will make his decision after speaking to his family. Wow.

Questions...1) is there APR concerns with players always leaving early? 2) How does Cal know how many to sign each year if he is unsure how many will leave?

Questions...1) is there APR concerns with players always leaving early? 2) How does Cal know how many to sign each year if he is unsure how many will leave?

1) no. Playing declaring for the draft do not affect your Apr. According to the NCAA website.

2) because he's a feeder to the league getting talent will not be an issue.

Lol @ "nothing to show" and "average coach."

Hall of fame coach, most regular season wins in program history.

He will end up in the hall but it sure as hell isn't because of his "coaching". Of you believe he is anything above an average coach then I'm not sure what to tell you because is average at best.

He will end up in the hall but it sure as hell isn't because of his "coaching". Of you believe he is anything above an average coach then I'm not sure what to tell you because is average at best.

He's already in the Hall isn't he? Average coaches certainly don't take UMass to the Final Four (further than Tennessee has ever been).

He's already in the Hall isn't he? Average coaches certainly don't take UMass to the Final Four (further than Tennessee has ever been).

Don't believe so. I think they did at UMass but not "the hall". And the UMass final four was vacated.

You give the talent he has on this team to several other coaches and you would see plays ran and a national championship. He underachieved again. Stellar recruiter... Average coach.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back