UConn v ND

TXA&M07

Roll the dice....
They both look awful right now. It's a turnover feat with air balls and bricks.

Announcer claim its all nerves. This is not good hoops.

All star went down. ND has a real shot if she stays out. Anddddddd Gruden sighting!!

She didnt sit long enough for them to take advantage. I'd still go at her though till she proves she's healthy

True. She was back in quick, maybe bad if she really hurt her ankle. If it keeps going this way, this will be a closer game than I imagined.

Reactions: 1 person
This is especially craptastic considering what he said about the men's game. ND looks scared and his crew is throwing garbage up and praying. I hope he loses. May not happen though.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll call it now. That's ball game. She doesn't have the post players to bring em back, and her guards are off.

Geno gets another one.

This is especially craptastic considering what he said about the men's game.

To be fair he did say the women's game was worse. But man alive...this is below bad. This is about as ugly a title game as I've ever seen. Going to be a slugfest to the finish.

It's the turnovers that kill me. The women's game has always been advertised as "pure hoops" with "fundamentals". These two squads suck at that. If this is "great" hoops, they need to shut down the WNBA cause nothing better is coming.

I coaches 3A HS Texas girls hoops that looked more fundamentally sound than these two squads.

We didnt miss layups.

We damn sure didnt turn it over on stupid crap 16+ times per game.

Women's basketball never is

And yet they are clearly the two best teams in the sport right now. We've got some stars coming but I'm just not sure it will be enough. You really need scorers at all 5 positions.

Moriah Jefferson is making life miserable for Jewell Loyd. Andraya Carter can take a page from this book. THAT is defense. And Moriah can hit open shots as well...

Reactions: 2 people
And yet they are clearly the two best teams in the sport right now. We've got some stars coming but I'm just not sure it will be enough. You really need scorers at all 5 positions.

You need 3 guards with handles and 1 post player that can stay out of foul trouble. I don't care if you start them all upfront. You need to run a decent zone, be able to do man on a make and have a full court press worth a damn. After that, give me 2 goo bench players that can hit free throws and I can win 30+ games with my system.

They're going to four-peat next year too. There's still no one close to them.

Katie Lou Samuelson as a freshman will not be as good as KML was as a senior. She has ice in her veins.

UConn will be worse next year, and ND will be better. I think the toughest thing will be Breanna going for 4 in a row.

ND will be really good next year. They would have won this game if they didn't miss so many open shots. They missed theirs; UConn made theirs. That was the difference.

Hate that Geno is the best coach. He got 10 in less years than we got 8.

Not only that, he is 10-0 in championship games and still has plenty more in the tank. He will surpass Wooden as the greatest college coach, men or women, in the history of the game.

VN Store

Back