The Harrisons won't be first round picks

To be quite honest, I'm surprised by this. I think they aren't ready, but I thought I was in the minority.

How disappointing to only have 5-7 draft picks this year. And only three top 20 guys. Darn those Harrisons for dragging our average down.

Reactions: 2 people
Would be a first round pick for me in Hollywood... Can't stand to watch their face everytime they get fouled. You would think by their great acting that they were hit by a freaking mack truck

Reactions: 2 people
if that is the case... Come back. No promised money for 2nd rounders

The problem is that if you do not leave after two years in Cal's system, then there is a chance of losing playing time and your stock not getting any higher. The Harrison's lost some playing time from their freshman years. Cal will just reload; Ulis will get more time next year, and Briscoe is coming in. Booker is undecided, and you know he will add another guard. If they don't leave, they may as well stay 4 years and get their degrees.

What separates the two is work ethic. Orton got lazy and fat.

Just not enough tangible production for me to "waste" a guaranteed contract on him. Wonder if a GM can pay WCS for only 41 games seeing as how he tends to show up every other game?

Just not enough tangible production for me to "waste" a guaranteed contract on him. Wonder if a GM can pay WCS for only 41 games seeing as how he tends to show up every other game?

I love him (WCS) because of what he's done at UK, but honestly he is not worth a top 10 pick. His only chance of being a full time starter in the league is to gain 20-25 more pounds and become a defensive/rebounding juggernaut. Average something like 8ppg, 10rpg, 3-4 blocks.

What separates the two is work ethic. Orton got lazy and fat.

Watched him during summer league and it was so sad. I talked to his dad about a month ago and he said Daniel has been through a lot the fans don't know about.

How disappointing to only have 5-7 draft picks this year. And only three top 20 guys. Darn those Harrisons for dragging our average down.

With all that talent Kensucky choked when it mattered most! Wow, I agree with a Kensucky fan ...
:thud:

VN Store

Back