National Championship

Good game aided by a display of great coaching down the stretch of the first half by K. Should be a fun final 20 minutes.

Surprised there wasn't a thread already. Great game so far

I thought the same and thought about starting one myself, but I then figured, as a Tar Heel fan that hates Duke, there was just too much irony in it. So I didn't.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder where Kaminsky goes in the draft. I would consider taking him over towns or Cauley-stein due to his offensive abilities seeming to fit well in the NBA. Reminds me somewhat of Kevin love

Good game aided by a display of great coaching down the stretch of the first half by K. Should be a fun final 20 minutes.

It really was. Surprised Coach Ryan didn't scheme to take advantage of Coach K's gamble.

If Duke remembers how to rebound at half, they will win comfortably.

Rebounding is the main thing keeping Wisconsin in the game.

If Wisconsin can play without being skittish ( which you could tell with some posessions) I think they pull away like they did against uk

Not a single player on either team with a tattoo. When's the last time this happened? Early 80s?

Is anyone really surprised that officiating, a problem throughout the entire CBB season, is a problem (albeit a minor one) tonight?

Is anyone really surprised that officiating, a problem throughout the entire CBB season, is a problem (albeit a minor one) tonight?

This might be the smoothest game I've watched all season. Officiating should ncaa #1 priority over the offseason

VN Store

Back