What Is Not To Love About Coach Bo Ryan

Cletus P Fulmer

Paid his dues...has dedicated his life to basketball. Came up through the ranks...hs coach...D 3 coach...mid major coach and now playing for the title. Doesn't have a coaching "pedigree"...doesn't feel entitled...a blue collar coach with tough assed blue collar players...I think Wisconsin could be "America's Team"...well at least what America used to be.

People who were not scared to work regardless of color.

A very short, concise, insightful and intelligent post...and it seems a few here seem to have lost sight of that...and if I might add people knew how to behave in public...regardless of color. Did that one answer your question trout...or were you "fishin" for something else.:eek:lol:

Last edited:
I read that he was *****ing about the refs after last night's game- wouldn't know, didn't tune in.

Funny how he didn't ***** about them 2 nights before.

Reactions: 2 people
Paid his dues...has dedicated his life to basketball. Came up through the ranks...hs coach...D 3 coach...mid major coach and now playing for the title. Doesn't have a coaching "pedigree"...doesn't feel entitled...a blue collar coach with tough assed blue collar players...I think Wisconsin could be "America's Team"...well at least what America used to be.

"Damn right Cletus!!!" - this guy
qzf2iw.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Quit trying to make it political hoss...besides all those folks knew about was chasing buffalo and building tee pees...the real folks built cities...they built civilization...now back into your apologist hole Uncle Jethro.

Please, continue

I, myself, like Native Americans. Have you ever had fry bread?

I thought it was a bad look on Ryan to complain about officiating after the game. A big part of the night, Wisconsin got a lot of the whistles. No Wisconsin players were ever in foul trouble but there were phantom calls on both Winslow and Okafor for one foul a piece. Also, the rent a player comment was ridiculous. Does anyone want to tell me he would not have taken Okafor or Winslow or Jones if they wanted to go to Wisconsin? Kaminsky please

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was a bad look on Ryan to complain about officiating after the game. A big part of the night, Wisconsin got a lot of the whistles. No Wisconsin players were ever in foul trouble but there were phantom calls on both Winslow and Okafor for one foul a piece. Also, the rent a player comment was ridiculous. Does anyone want to tell me he would not have taken Okafor or Winslow or Jones if they wanted to go to Wisconsin? Kaminsky please

National Player Of The Year?

National Player Of The Year?

That wasn't a knock on Kaminsky. It was a play on the Andrew Harrison's post game comment after the Wisconsin/Kentucky game. I was just saying that Ryan wouldn't mind a one and done player if he was getting them.

VN Store

Back