Billy Clyde is Back!

Hell, does anybody here doubt that he'll be a regular at the "Sugar Shack?" It's like a headline waiting to happen:

Billy Gillispie Arrested for Groping Exotic Dancer at Local Watering Hole

You know it's gonna happen.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone has their reasons but I have no reason to dislike OTS. Classy guy who realized that the Kentucky job had passed him by.

Any reason why? I don't know a single fan who doesn't like OTS.

Tubby ball was boring. I probably say I dislike him more than BCG, when in fact I dislike Barnhart for allowing the situation/program to progress so deeply into mediocrity under ots then making a bad hire.

For whatever reason, I don't dislike BCG. He had no business being hired and the fishbowl only made his issues seem even more magnified. I wish nothing but the best for him and hope he is rehabilitated.

Everyone has their reasons but I have no reason to dislike OTS. Classy guy who realized that the Kentucky job had passed him by.

I wish tubby was still there myself.

Billy is a decent coach. He's like an alcoholic version of Gregg Marshall. Hopefully he can land a small D-1 job soon.

I thought the thread was going to be an article about him getting arrested for public drunkeness.......found on the sidewalk in a puddle of his own urine and vomit

Billy is a decent coach. He's like an alcoholic version of Gregg Marshall. Hopefully he can land a small D-1 job soon.

If squatting and smirking while getting pounded by 30 by Vandy makes you a decent coach...

VN Store

Back