ESPN Redesigned Their Homepage

Are you on the mobile version or the desktop version? Because it sounds like how the mobile version has been for awhile

Wow. Looks awful. Reminds me of CNN's redesign.

However, I think developers are focusing their sites more and more on mobile and tablet users. Desktop design doesn't matter nearly as much now. A lot of sites that look awful on desktops/laptops look great on mobile devices.

So, basically, ESPN looks like the redheaded step child of Bleacher Report and Twitter. How terrifying.

Seriously what is this "mobile first" trash? Desktop computers are not handheld units. Make a handheld version and a desktop version for your multi billion dollar corporation. It ain't that hard.

Also hope this isn't some stupid April Fools "joke".

Reactions: 1 person
seems like a live twitter feed, constant information, no structuring or reasoning to any of it except for what is newest. do not like

Reactions: 1 person
seems like a live twitter feed, constant information, no structuring or reasoning to any of it except for what is newest. do not like

This. The old setup was one of the most organized websites out there. Now it's a train wreck littered with ads

Oh, my: It is horrible. The old ESPN site was very nicely designed.

Nothing is worse than the Atlanta Constitution's new website. What a freakin' mess.

upon more consideration, I like the idea in principle, but they need to scale it back. it's still too cluttered - it's like going on overload

ESPN ruined their sports forums several years ago (and ignored everyones pleas to return it to the way it was), so not surprised with their stupidity on the mess they just created

They just redesigned everything on the site but they still have Charlotte Hornets players with the old Bobcats orange background. Kind of funny.

VN Store

Back