Marshall To Bama?

VolnJC

They seem pretty confident on their 247 site that this deal will be announced tomorrow

Surely he's just trying to ramp up bidding.

Bama could set the SEC BB on its ear with this one. He would have to contend with UK/UF's established success, a surging Arkansas, and Bruce rebuilding the Barn. Are we looking at an SEC BB renaissance?

What if texas get Shaka

Longhorns 247 site and reporters were saying Marshall was their top candidate. If that's true, I don't see any way Marshall chooses Bama over Texas.

His proximity/ recruiting base fits Texas much better than Bama, not to mention Austin is a great city to live in.

If this is true, the SEC is about to get very competitive in BBall. Even more important that we make a good hire or we will get left in the dust!!!

Saban was already at Bama. Going from Wichita State... choosing between Texas and Alabama is a no brainer.

He may very well wind up at Texas. It's a better job, and they are flush with cash. But Bama is the second-richest AD in the country, so there is no program better suited to give Texas some competition.

Longhorns 247 site and reporters were saying Marshall was their top candidate. If that's true, I don't see any way Marshall chooses Bama over Texas.

His proximity/ recruiting base fits Texas much better than Bama, not to mention Austin is a great city to live in.

There are conflicting reports out there

Bama fans acting like they care about Basketball all of a sudden.

I honestly don't care that much about Bama basketball. If they do well, then great. If not, I won't have watched it anyway.

Now, if UT finally decides it's time to hire Rick Byrd, then you'll see me melt.

Living in Bama, I can tell you no one that I've come in contact with gives a damn about basketball. Baseball is a bigger sport.

I'm dumbfounded oh why Greg Marshall would choose to go to Alabama, he's one of the hottest commodities in college basketball and could potentially coach a blue blood one day, and he would decide to go to Alabama? Wichita state right now is a much better job than Alabama.

VN Store

Back