Elite 8 Weekend thread

Just got home. Form the score it looks like a game only a mother could love. Are the refs protecting Frank the Skank?

Kaminsky walks all the time. He pivots around on his pivot foot. Then he plants the other foot, then picks up the pivot foot, then jumps off the new plant foot to take a shot. Hasn't been called yet. Walking with the ball is a lot different now (jump-stop is actually three steps) then way back in my day.

Wisky got a bunch of dairy-farming goons with Indiana Hoosiers buzz cuts.

Kaminsky walks all the time. He pivots around on his pivot foot. Then he plants the other foot, then picks up the pivot foot, then jumps off the new plant foot to take a shot. Hasn't been called yet. Walking with the ball is a lot different now (jump-stop is actually three steps) then way back in my day.

Yeah that jump-stop s**t isn't basketball.

And Kaminsky also gets away with camping in the lane- another call that gets ignored too often.

Honorable mention goes to palming, also.

Palming could be called all the time. 3 seconds doesn't get called nearly enough. And walking is even worse in the nba from what i see. It's all over the game.

Unless they called the hand coming down, offensive/defensive player running together. Offensive player throws body into defender creating contact. Foul on the defender. Pissed me off every damn time playing when it was called.

Zona got game but size is the difference. Put WCS on Dekker and that shizzle gets put on lockdown.

VN Store

Back