Saturday NCAA Tournament Thread

Cincinnati's Octavias Ellis on UK's 35-0 record.
"Those 35 teams weren't the Cincinnati Bearcats."

I like it!

Reactions: 2 people
Big Blue boos are out in full force already. UK players could be packing and it wouldn't be a problem in BBN's eyes.

I don't remember you being so butt hurt and whiny all the time. Is this something new or are you just hitting your stride in life?

It's that time of year. I have to deal with BBN "delusionalness". Watching UK fans boo every whistle against them, while Cincy has yet to see the FT line grinds on me.

It's that time of year. I have to deal with BBN "delusionalness". Watching UK fans boo every whistle against them, while Cincy has yet to see the FT line grinds on me.

Meh. I know you have a point. If it makes you feel better Andrew just got freaking mugged with no call.

Cincy dude can grab a rebound and sling elbows so obvious even vern seen it, and they don't call it? Armchair reffing doesn't suit you well. And you're gonna give yourself a hernia.

Swinging elbows due to the crazy amount of reaching in. 9-3 fouls 11-0 FT. Don't think UK has a right to ***** about anything. Not like Verne's the most objective announcer in the industry anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Swinging elbows due to the crazy amount of reaching in. 9-3 fouls 11-0 FT. Don't think UK has a right to ***** about anything. Not like Verne's the most objective announcer in the industry anyway.

You think Cincy isn't fouling at all? What would you want it to be?

VN Store

Back