How's Your Bracket Going?

VolnJC

Unless Providence loses, it looks like the faves will go 16-0 today..I missed one on my bracket picking OSU over Oregon..if everything holds I'm 26 for 32 with 14-16 sweet sixteen and all elite eight teams surviving the first weekend.

I think next year I'm going to pick each game according to who I think will lose and advance them.

read where there were only 10 perfect brackets left out of 11 million..I bet the perfect ones are from women who picked based on their fav cities and uniform colors :)

Reactions: 2 people
read where there were only 10 perfect brackets left out of 11 million..I bet the perfect ones are from women who picked based on their fav cities and uniform colors :)

My 8 year old sister picked Georgia St, Dayton, and UAB because she liked the dragon, and she's winning my contest, 99th percentile. If UAB wins the NC like she says, I'm taking her to Vegas, lol.

My 8 year old sister picked Georgia St, Dayton, and UAB because she liked the dragon, and she's winning my contest, 99th percentile. If UAB wins the NC like she says, I'm taking her to Vegas, lol.

Just have her post 6 lotto numbers on here, for me, if that happens.

Reactions: 1 person
11.57 million people filled out a bracket on ESPN's Bracket Challenge...

Only ONE (!!) is still perfect after the Round of 64.

Mine is pretty weak but ... I've got Arizona winning it all so nothing else really matters.

I picked every game correctly in the East and I'm still doing poorly. Thursday kicked my tail.

Including the play in games (4) which I lost all 4, I'm 22-14. Oh well! Two biggest upsets in the 1st round were Ga. St over Baylor and UAB over Iowa St. Dayton could surprise a few but won't advance over the Sooners!

Actually got NC St over Nova. Only bad mistake was Iowa St to the Final Four. But probably gonna miss on Wisc too.

VN Store

Back