NCAA Tournament: Thursday

Iowa State whipping UAB early. Northeastern whipping Notre Dame inside - a great sign for the winner of Butler/Texas.

Notre Dame getting the whistle's favor today. Northeastern badly needed that block/charge a few minutes ago to be a charge on Auguste.

For a team that was very good at getting to the line this year, can't figure out why Northeastern refuses to drive at either of the forwards with three fouls on ND.

This game is exactly why I refused to pull the trigger on Iowa State to the Final Four. (They're in my Elite Eight though)

Auguste finally got his fourth foul but it's too late for Northeastern. Going to be greatly regretting the eight minutes he played with three fouls, because I counted exactly two possessions where they drove at him.

Iowa State doesn't look great but they've woken up. Less wasted possessions, more hustle. Baylor-GSU going to script thus far.

Auguste finally got his fourth foul but it's too late for Northeastern. Going to be greatly regretting the eight minutes he played with three fouls, because I counted exactly two possessions where they drove at him.

Iowa State doesn't look great but they've woken up. Less wasted possessions, more hustle. Baylor-GSU going to script thus far.

I picked GSU to upset Baylor

They have shooters and two pro guards.. They will be fine

Good luck to them with that frontcourt against Butler or Texas. Northeastern has no players taller than 6'8" and they've got 10 offensive rebounds on them. (ND has 2.)

Anyone else having trouble streaming the game from the March Madness Live website or app? I keep getting the Technical Foul Error.

Good luck to them with that frontcourt against Butler or Texas. Northeastern has no players taller than 6'8" and they've got 10 offensive rebounds on them. (ND has 2.)

It's early..

Survive and advance .. They are good.. Those two teams aren't that good anyways

Why does Northeastern have better bigs than us, never understood, would trade Carmichael and Owens for Eatherton

VN Store

Back