Bama got an NIT bid.

Nick Saban will coach them

Actually named an interim coach today - one of assistants

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
One and done. They may even get blown out. Without a coach, the players won't want to be there. They will come out flat, and won't play with passion. You know at this point they could care less.

Reactions: 2 people
One and done. They may even get blown out. Without a coach, the players won't want to be there. They will come out flat, and won't play with passion. You know at this point they could care less.

For sure you'll find out what they thought about Grant, but then again, I really don't care!

Reactions: 2 people

They could be glad Grant is gone and play better. Happened with Chaney replacing Dooley.

Reactions: 1 person

As opposed to passion they showed for Grant all year?

Laughing at another basketball program right now?

Really?

It's VN. What did you expect? When we can't beat them on the field or court we make fun of their: coach, stadium/arena, fans, etc.

Really?

GIF-angry-f-u-flip-the-bird-flipping-the-bird-girl-you-suck-GIF.gif

Reactions: 4 people

Really?

Believe it 99. It's happening....laughing at a team that blew us out this year and is headed to postseason play while we sit at home waiting to see if we'll keep our coach.

I believe Illinois is renovating its arena so they moved it to Bama.

Ok, that makes sense. It couldn't have been because they expected Alabama to have more fans show up. Based on the photos I saw they may have had 3,000 in actual attendance. Illinois may not have been much better but I would bet it would have been.

VN Store

Back