Winston skipping the draft show

lawgator1

Interesting.

I wonder if this means he has been told by Tampa that they are not taking him #1 and he does not want to deal with the embarrassment?

Or maybe he just wants to spend the day where he wants with his family/friends

He knows he's going to get destroyed by that crowd. It's probably best for him and the league that he hangs out at home. He goes #1 either way.

Reactions: 2 people
He's obviously a first class prick but he was spectacular in the combines. The boy can sling it pretty good.
I'll be surprised if he's not the fist pick.

Reactions: 1 person
He knows he's going to get destroyed by that crowd. It's probably best for him and the league that he hangs out at home. He goes #1 either way.

That's more my guess.

The crowd normally treats most of the prospects pretty well on draft day, but I can't see it going so well if he's there...might end up with some audio the NFL and ESPN don't want on a nationally televised event.

I love me some LawGator but this obsession with the Jameis Winston saga....unhealthy.

Reactions: 3 people
He's probably just wanting to avoid the negative attention. It's probably for the best whether he goes #1 or not.

I can't recall the #1 pick ever skipping the actual draft. But maybe its common and I just didn't realize it.

Reactions: 1 person
I would lol if when they showed him at his house, he was chowing down on some crab legs. Troll game would be strong.

Honestly, someone should cash in and have him do commercials for crab legs.

Mariota will also be skipping the draft.

Jameis said he was staying home to watch with his sick grandmother, who cannot travel.

VN Store

Back