Who would you like to see win the NCAA Basketball Tournament?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Considering Tennessee isn't in it and we have UK fans on this site whose team is already in the tournament, who would you like to see win it all my fellow Vol fans? I'd like to see Duke or somebody like Northern Iowa who has never won it before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Iowa St. or Wichita St..after that Virginia, Villanova or Arizona...anybody really but the blue bloods Duke, Kansas UNC, or UK

Reactions: 1 person
In all honesty? Kentucky. I want to see 40-0 happen. I'll also accept Arizona (Sean Miller is a personal favorite coach) or Wisconsin among the top teams.

Reactions: 4 people
For gambling purposes, Kansas.

Aside from that, Northern Iowa, Gonzaga, Iowa St.

I win $1 if Kentucky goes undefeated, so bragging rights are really hindering my normal ranking of (1) cheering for Tennessee, (2) cheering against teams I hate, (3) SEC

Good I'm glad I had the desired effect. By the way, there's a show at 9 tonight on ESPN some of you might like to watch. UK fans in particular.

With Tennessee not in it, I'd honestly love to see a Cinderella team shock the world.

If I had to pick other than UK...probably Wisconsin or Zaga. Ryan is a great coach, and Zaga has Wiltjer.

Towns
WCS
Booker

Lyles maybe?

I don't see 5

Dakari is fringe. Probably second round imo though. Lyles should be in the top 20ish.

VN Store

Back