LSU's Coach

VOLINVONORE

LSU's coach has to be the dumbest coach to ever coach in the SEC. I have seem grammar school coaches who have more knowledge of an understanding of basketball than their coach. I don't understand how he can get all these good the players he recruits. He must have good recruiters on his staff.

He's not a very good coach at all. His team has plenty of talent. They shouldn't be where they are at right now. I don't see how he has the #1 recruit in the nation signed either.

He didn't manage that game well. The heat is on! 6 seconds and no shot and not fouling on the inbounds was bad.

I don't know whether he is a good coach or not, but he made two critical mistakes at the end of the Auburn game. First, he didn't make sure that his team avoided a shot clock violation after a timeout. Secondly, he knew that Auburn had to shoot a three pointer to tie the game. All he had to do was have a player foul an Auburn player and put them at the line. LSU would have won without these two critical mistakes.

Reactions: 2 people
LSU's coach has to be the dumbest coach to ever coach in the SEC. I have seem grammar school coaches who have more knowledge of an understanding of basketball than their coach. I don't understand how he can get all these good the players he recruits. He must have good recruiters on his staff.

Good thing you made 2 of these threads. 1 wasn't bad enough.

I don't know whether he is a good coach or not, but he made two critical mistakes at the end of the Auburn game. First, he didn't make sure that his team avoided a shot clock violation after a timeout. Secondly, he knew that Auburn had to shoot a three pointer to tie the game. All he had to do was have a player foul an Auburn player and put them at the line. LSU would have won without these two critical mistakes.

Maybe it's just Bruce's magic. I bet he's got some kind of dark voodoo going on, and it influenced LSU's coaches decision making. Finebaum just said Bruce Pearl is a brilliant coach.

Just saying, wouldn't it be better in the around the ncaa forum ? Lol

That's not what you originally said. You said you didn't understand this thread, not that it should be in a different sub forum. Yes though, it should be in the Around the NCAA forum. However, I didn't make this thread, so it's out of my hands.

That's not what you originally said. You said you didn't understand this thread, not that it should be in a different sub forum. Yes though, it should be in the Around the NCAA forum. However, I didn't make this thread, so it's out of my hands.

I didn't understand the thread being here. Should've clarified, anyway, carry on :)

hmmm the coach didnt miss the 20 free throws did he ?

Well, in his defense he said this after the game:

"We have been in a tough conference and we're hopeful on Sunday that our name is called".

Can't be toooo dumb, huh. :loco:

NCAAM Gamecast - Auburn vs LSU

Last edited:
hmmm the coach didnt miss the 20 free throws did he ?

No but that offensive set coming off the timeout was terrible when they got a shot clock violation and obviously he didn't tell them to foul when Auburn hit a 3.

I don't he'll ever be confused for a good coach.

VN Store

Back