2015: Who Will Win the West?

Who Wins the West?

• Total voters
I voted Auburn too, now I want to know if everybody actually believes this, or was it a vote against Bama?

Bama wins the West but Tennessee derails there Playoff spot by upsetting them in the SEC Championship and we end that streak to, just like we will end the other streak in the swamp September 26.:clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
I voted Auburn too, now I want to know if everybody actually believes this, or was it a vote against Bama?

Man i hate them with a passion only God knows how much, but they will win the West but i really believe our young team will have grown up by the SEC Championship game and we upset them after they beat us the first time oh oh what a feeling it will be in Atlanta Georgia when we show them there is a new POWER in the SEC that is about to take over and rule the SEC the next few years.:dance2:

My 2015 dream scenario is that we win the East, Bammer wins the West, and we stun the world in the SECCG.

It's ok to dream such dreams again...

Reactions: 1 person
I dont know who will get the W but i think that the iron bowl will essentially be the SEC championship game this year. If i had to pick id say the barn takes it.

I chose Arkansas for two reasons:

1. It's really hard to repeat, so Bama is unlikely.

2. Auburn is turning into a trendy pick, and they very rarely do anything when expectations are high. So they're out.

I think Alabama goes 11-1 in the regular season slipping up against Auburn. I think Auburn goes 9-3.

I'd go with auburn. Their offense has been dangerous, adding muschamp on the defense is only gonna make them harder to beat.

VN Store

Back