Mizzou BB sucks

volger

Extraordinary Member
What was once a BB school has now become a FB school is astounding. It sucks BB has fallen this far, but a plus Pinkel has taken the FB program to where it's at is amazing.

I thought Mizzou would excel in hoops in the SEC but would get crushed in FB. What do I know? I know the mens hoops team has had a lot of turn over at the HC position like the Vols have had in FB, but geez when does it end?

/rant

What was once a BB school has now become a FB school is astounding. It sucks BB has fallen this far, but a plus Pinkel has taken the FB program to where it's at is amazing.

I thought Mizzou would excel in hoops in the SEC but would get crushed in FB. What do I know? I know the mens hoops team has had a lot of turn over at the HC position like the Vols have had in FB, but geez when does it end?

/rant

That's what happens when your athletic department chooses to hire Frank Haith, destroyer of programs.

Frank Haith wasn't even a good hire for basketball reasons, much less the baggage he brought with him. Miami wasn't exactly a powerhouse, when he left for Mizzou.

Reactions: 1 person
Hasn't Mizzou won the east 2 years in the row by playing only 1 or 2 ranked teams the entire time? What do you think will happen when their scheduling luck runs out?

Reactions: 1 person
I'd laugh about Mizzou fans trying to believe in Frank Haith as The Guy for a couple years there, but as recently as four months ago I was rooting for teams headed by Jim Caldwell and Brady Hoke, so...

Hasn't Mizzou won the east 2 years in the row by playing only 1 or 2 ranked teams the entire time? What do you think will happen when their scheduling luck runs out?

Well, based on their ESPN game summaries:

They played 6 teams that were ranked when played in 2013 (7 if the bowl game is included).

They played 4 teams that were ranked when played in 2014 (5 if bowl game is included).

Last edited:
They'll become the A&M of the east???

They'll likely fall more towards an Ole Miss level of middle.

Edit: Missed who made the comment; I take it you were making fun of A&M more than anything else.

Last edited:
Frank Haith wasn't even a good hire for basketball reasons, much less the baggage he brought with him. Miami wasn't exactly a powerhouse, when he left for Mizzou.

He pretty much in a few years took a team/school from Big 12 tournament champion/ 2-seed level talent to...well the remnants that we're seeing them try to rebuild now.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back