Dak Prescott Attacked In Panama City

VolnJC

while on spring break
B_s1k9RWAAAW11_.jpg

Report: Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott, Teammate Attacked At Spring Break Concert | College Spun – Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.

I hope he gets better quickly,he's a great quarterback! Just another day in the Redneck Riviera.

I can't stand it when a bunch of guys jump on a two or three.

Always remember who it is and take a bat to some knees.

Reactions: 2 people
Not trying to take sides or anything here.... but how do we know Dak and whomever was with him didn't instigate this garbage earlier in the day? Don't you find it funny that he is not pressing charges?

Reactions: 4 people
Not trying to take sides or anything here.... but how do we know Dak and whomever was with him didn't instigate this garbage earlier in the day? Don't you find it funny that he is not pressing charges?

Yeah I thought about that too. Seems strange that they would say that so quickly.

Reactions: 1 person

That was my first thoughts. You know they, and especially Prescott are bound to walk around with a big head and be cocky as all get out. I don't find him not pressing charges to be strange or funny though. That is just a part of the "street code". He would be labeled a rat/snitch if he had of pressed charges.

Last edited:
That was my first thoughts. You know they, and especially Prescott are bound to walk around with a big head and be cocky as all get out. I don't find him not pressing charges to be strange or funny though. That is just a part of the "street code". He would be labeled a rat/snitch if he had of pressed charges.

Lol street code. If I am about to be a millionaire, I dont give a damn what some low class, wannabe thugs think of me. Is it also street code to kick a guy in the head and run away when he is still about to get up? These jackasses are cowards regardless of who started it.

I dont know what happened, but why does everyone assume athletes get jumped. These guys are far from angels.

I am going to assume he got jumped because i saw a lot of people try to prove themselves by picking a fight with a large dudes

Yeah... I was thinking the exact same thing. Let's hear the other beligerent's side of the story and the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

No, it is much more fun to jump to conclusions without having all of the facts.

A body can only take so many concussions. As a mobile QB hoping to be drafted one day, he should try to save those for the field.

Yikes!

Lol street code. If I am about to be a millionaire, I dont give a damn what some low class, wannabe thugs think of me. Is it also street code to kick a guy in the head and run away when he is still about to get up? These jackasses are cowards regardless of who started it.

Whether he's about to be a millionaire or not is beside the point. What I said still remains true. Jumping a guy with a few of your friends, and kicking some guy in the head is low, but there really ain't no rules when it comes to fighting.

VN Store

Back