More blatant proof CHF and Ole Miss are dirty

well if true the cheating didnt work out too well this past cycle they missed big on cece jefferson and leo lewis and you guys stole drew richmond

well if true the cheating didnt work out too well this past cycle they missed big on cece jefferson and leo lewis and you guys stole drew richmond

We didn't steal Richmond, he knows a championship is coming to Knoxville =-O

Reactions: 7 people
I don't see why this is an issue. So what he gave someone a job. Doesent mean the kid won't be a bust. Ole Miss will still ole Miss at some point in the season.

Let it go everyone cheats.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't see why this is an issue. So what he gave someone a job. Doesent mean the kid won't be a bust. Ole Miss will still ole Miss at some point in the season.

Let it go everyone cheats.

True but not everyone is this out in the open about it.

Reactions: 1 person
Everything I have read says it's not against the rules.

As long as the relative performs the work they were hired to do, it's not illegal or even uncommon. The most famous case of this sort of thing involved Larry Brown of Kansas hiring Danny Manning's dad Ed (from Greensboro NC) in 1983, who was working as a truck driver at the time, while Danny was being heavily recruited by Kansas but considered a heavy lean to North Carolina.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't we hire Wade to get Alan Houston?
Didn't we hire Bruce to get Steven Pearl?
Didn't we hire John to get Zac Jancek?

wait........ I'm a bit confused.

Reactions: 7 people
Lol this happens pretty frequently... This is minor compared to some of the stuff that goes on in the these recruitments

Was this guy not an assistant at another school ? What's the big deal. Scam newton skated this is nothing

Orgeron hired Hugh Freeze to increase his chances of landing Oher and Greg Hardy.

Because another team did it. When Butch does this down the road, the OP will tell us how it was a solid hire. Only on VN.

You really think there are only hypocrites on this site? Legal doesn't always mean ethical and I hope that Butch wouldn't have to resort to this practice and at least so far there is no evidence that he would.

Definitely not dirty in terms of rules violations just petty IMO and a slap in the face of big bro. Hugh's not hiring him for his football acumen, he's just a pawn.

Sean Patterson lives life vicariously through his 5* QB brother

I've seen worse hires. Sean Patterson was a 3 yr starter at QB for Duquesne (all conference), worked as a GA on Arizona staff and was working in Quality Control on LSU football staff when hired by Ole Miss.

There are a lot of questions about what Ole Miss does. This ain't one of them.

Last month, Michigan hired the mom of a player they want to transfer from Stanford. Seems to be happening more and more these days.

VN Store

Back