Two Auburn players harass female veteran

Flipdaddy

Story on msn sports. Called her a biatch while harassing her service dog. Interesting to see what ole Gus does. If this is true I would hope Butch would send them packing!

Reactions: 1 person
I just read where Gus said sorry, so that makes it all better right? Nothing ticks me off like any punk disrespecting our military. Regardless of their own political views the majoriy, without hesitation, will leave on command for our country. God bless her for the time she served.

Reactions: 3 people
What a pair of low life scumbags

If it went down the way the article said it did then I would tell them to pack their $h!t. Fulmer kicked a player off of the team one year cause he talked vulgar to a woman and her teenage daughter. If I remember it correctly it happened at the old Tennessee grill above the boat rowing building. Kicked off and gone the next day.

I just read where Gus said sorry, so that makes it all better right?

Thats the great state of bama for you. I enjoy winning as much as anyone here, but I wouldn't want to win with those players on my team. Butch would send them packing I hope.

To bama winning at all costs is what matters, making people into descent human beings don't matter anymore.

If they get booted from the team, they are essentially unemployed at that point. They will probably join ISIS.

After reading the different versions, I tend to believe the version where the players weren't actually out of line. It sounds like much ado about nothing.

Reactions: 8 people
After reading the different versions, I tend to believe the version where the players weren't actually out of line. It sounds like much ado about nothing.

Yeah, it sounds like they didn't realize they were dealing with anything other than a rude woman. Their language was out of line , but it's laughable to call that harassment.

Reactions: 10 people
Stupid story

A little insensitive are we? Girl has trauma from sexual assault and needs help dealing with it. 2 a$$holes bully her causing her to have a breakdown...yea let's ignore it.

Hopefully your daughter, sister, wife or mother never has to deal with something like this. I'm sure the support you'll provide will be sincere.

A little insensitive are we? Girl has trauma from sexual assault

I don't know if that is accurate.

and needs help dealing with it. 2 a$$holes

Depends on whose version you read

bully her causing her to have a breakdown

Maybe they did Bully her, but it sounds like maybe they didn't, depending on which version we read. Sounds like this isn't her first breakdown. did they cause it or did she?

...yea let's ignore it.

let's not kick them off the team or arrest them because of hearsay either.

Hopefully your daughter, sister, wife or mother never has to deal with something like this.

We're not exactly sure what she had to deal with.

I'm sure the support you'll provide will be sincere.
I'm not sure the 2 guys were just interacting with a female and her dog and didn't know not to approach a service dog.

As the VN Judge & Jury, even I can't pronounce these Auburn Players guilty. Maybe later I can.

A little insensitive are we? Girl has trauma from sexual assault and needs help dealing with it. 2 a$$holes bully her causing her to have a breakdown...yea let's ignore it.

Hopefully your daughter, sister, wife or mother never has to deal with something like this. I'm sure the support you'll provide will be sincere.

So you know all this crap is true how?

And you call him insensitive but then you have what may be a complete overreaction based on an unconfirmed story. Other accounts contradict the original story.

She inquired on six different occasions about getting service connected disability, ALL WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF ENLISTING!! People better realize this girl has huge mental issues, none of which is related to so called "sexual trauma". In her own words, the "sexual trauma" was that she "took sht on a daily basis" for marrying a Turkish Muslim. This is documented. She is all over the MEB forum website (VA questions website) posting up tons of questions looking to find ways to get more disability from the government, WITH UNDER 6 MONTHS SERVED, having not even finished her initial enlistment. So before you bash these two young men who, by witness accounts, simply tried to pet her dog, better realize what you are dealing with here. There is a LOT more here than meets the eye.

As much as I don't like Auburn, I feel this women is out for more money/assistance/attention. I could be wrong.

wish that service dog a ripped then a brand new ass hole

That a good point. I'm sure most service dogs like that are loyal and protective of their owners or handlers. I'm sure if the dog really felt that the handler was in real danger, the dog would have done just that.

Sometimes, animals have more common sense than us humans, though.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back