Do we know how good UGA will be?

jlf2n

Orange Drank
I've seen them ranked as high as 7 and as low as 15-18. I'm surprised by the folks that are ranking them so high considering the exodus of players they witnessed after the season.

I for one am having a hard time getting to worked up about UGa this year. What am I missing?

UGAG will be 8-4 losing to South Carolina,Alabama,Tennessee and Georgia Tech. UGA 2015 Schedule

UL-Monroe
Vanderbilt
South Carolina
Southern
Alabama
Tennessee
Missouri
Florida
Kentucky
Auburn
Georgia Southern
Georgia Tech

Personally, I never really get worked up over the dawgs. They always seem to be loaded with talent but Richt's got a habit of getting outcoached from time to time. However much they'll miss Bobo will tell us a lot. Most likely they'll be no worse than third...but will...as usual...be in the running. Now. Lets move on to some other, more interesting subjects.

If you will notice, we lose to UGA each year by bad luck. Bray broke finger in 4th quarter. Pig didn't cross the end zone with control of the ball, etc. etc.
This season, their luck will end and we will beat them.

I really want to be Missouri though. In the history of our program, we have never beaten MIssouri. We need to get that monkey off our back.

Reactions: 1 person
This. Plus Keith Marshall is coming back.

Best RB corp in the nation in 2015.

Georgia will choke once again. South Carolina owns them and will win in Athens while GT beats UGA for the 2nd straight season in Bobby Dodd Stadium. Tennessee and Alabama will skunk UGAG also.

Reactions: 2 people
UGA can flat out be the most talented team on the field and choke the victory away. The talent differential that they have enjoyed over us in the past is pretty much gone now.

Reactions: 1 person
This. Plus Keith Marshall is coming back.

Best RB corp in the nation in 2015.

Keith Marshall is done. Richt broke that horse last year. No way he should've been trying to play. I think that is one of the reasons that his brother wen to Ga Tech. He may not have been heavily recruited by UGA either.

If you will notice, we lose to UGA each year by bad luck. Bray broke finger in 4th quarter. Pig didn't cross the end zone with control of the ball, etc. etc.
This season, their luck will end and we will beat them.

I really want to be Missouri though. In the history of our program, we have never beaten MIssouri. We need to get that monkey off our back.

We have just played em 3 times.at the low point of UT
1.Dooley got us beat in Over Time by laying down in 4th Q
2.year 2 Dobbs 1st start and they were just better
3. IMO if AJ plays and Crowder at Center we win a close one

every year UGA fans claim the preseason national championship only to underachieve in the fall. Seriously, i live in GA and hear it every yr. They got talent but they havent been able to take advantage when the East is down.

They'll run it just as well, be better at QB and have a better defense. They'll win 10.

they will win their share and slip up a couple times. Happens every yr. QB spot is questionable and secondary still blows. Get 9 or 10 wins but wont win the SEC. Par for the course.

10-2. Book it folks.
No way they don't have a QB and the one they used last year was a 5th year senior they had to drag back from Publix sacking groceries. Personally I hope Richt stays at UGA forever, as long as he's there, they'll never get in the stadium to play for a NC. He's been there >10 years and hasn't made it yet and UGA and their supporters love their mediocrity. I love their mediocrity as well, it makes our chances to succeed that much easier. Again, they only beat us last year with Gurley on the field and by a gift TD we gave them. Chubb is nowhere near what Gurley was and their team this year won't be as good as last and we come in much improved. We kill da Dawgs this year, book it.

VN Store

Back