The official Sunshine Pumper Blanket Party Thread.

SEC-GoalTenda

Dallas,

Here's your avatar:

keep-calm-were-big-blue-nation.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
After all the times "your" is used incorrectly, you can finally use it and you put "you're".

Classic.

Who gives a Dam about Kenturky.

People from the least interesting of the United States' 50 states. Commonly referred to as the "Bluegrass state," because watching and observing their blue grass is probably the most entertaining thing you can do in the state.

Alas, he has still not changed it. Perhaps he still intends to make good. Otherwise, it's a case of eagle mouth and hummingbird tail.

Occasionally. Kind of a chicken **** move to make bets and disappear when you lose.

He hasn't been on since 9:30 last night. I would imagine that this day is a pretty hard one for him at school. I'm probably going to let this go. This crap can stress a kid out pretty bad.

Is it not some sort of unwritten sin to be a wildcat and cardinals fan?

Not looking to start crap just a question..

Is it not some sort of unwritten sin to be a wildcat and cardinals fan?

Not looking to start crap just a question..

I come from a mixed family. UK first, then Louisville, followed by the rest of the in-state schools. Except WKU, piss on them. They need to sign a letter acknowledging they are a two and a half hour drive from West Kentucky.

I come from a mixed family. UK first, then Louisville, followed by the rest of the in-state schools. Except WKU, piss on them. They need to sign a letter acknowledging they are a two and a half hour drive from West Kentucky.

LOL. As a WKU grad, yeah, I kind of agree, but SouthCentral Kentucky University has no pizazz.

He hasn't been on since 9:30 last night. I would imagine that this day is a pretty hard one for him at school. I'm probably going to let this go. This crap can stress a kid out pretty bad.

He's probably out of school with all this snow. Good timing for him with the loss though. He'd hate it.

VN Store

Back