Creative SEC stadium renovation ideas

WilliamDuVOL

Creative SEC stadium renovation ideas

We're not mentioned in this one so I'll throw this out up front, if this needs to be moved to another forum, my bad and please move it.

Anyway, it's Friday, I'm at work, and I thought this was pretty funny and in light of recent news I figured we could all use some lightheartedness. Plus, I'd love to hear some suggestions from VN.

They need to build condos above the stands in Neyland so a person can live there full time, walk out on the deck and watch the game. Initial cost and HOA fees would bring in some nice money to help rebuild UT's nest egg.

They need to build condos above the stands in Neyland so a person can live there full time, walk out on the deck and watch the game. Initial cost and HOA fees would bring in some nice money to help rebuild UT's nest egg.

Could have one for the best UT students as well.

Kentucky and Vandy made me laugh. Just like every Saturday of football season.

Some Vol posts:

catfriedrice 1 day ago
Flood Neyland, allow the vol navy to watch from within the stadium on their boats. Might also have to flood half of Knoxville, but TVA can make it happen.

Umbra 9 hours ago
Neyland could go for a lazy river that'd let the Vol Navy kinda drift through the stadium. Either that, or put some helipads on top of the boxes so we can get a Vol Air Force too. Granted, we'd then also have to have some tanks from the nearby National Guard come in and make a proper Vol Army. General Neyland would be proud.

VN Store

Back