The melt down that is happening on the Ole Miss message board

Here is a gem post for you all. Enjoy this one. I have.

SouthMSReb
Ole Miss Fan
Member since Dec 2013
958 posts

re: 2015 Ole Miss Football Recruiting Thread (Posted on 2/3/15 at 11:13 am to Wanderin Reb)
Honestly, this 2015 recruiting class is a dud as a whole.

The staff purposely let Richmond and Leo walk because we're opening up spots for our epic 2016 class.

All is well.

Reactions: 3 people

SouthMSReb
Ole Miss Fan
Member since Dec 2013
958 posts

re: 2015 Ole Miss Football Recruiting Thread (Posted on 2/3/15 at 11:13 am to Wanderin Reb)

The staff purposely let Richmond and Leo walk because we're opening up spots for our epic 2016 class.

All is well.

Glad to see Saddam's information minister landed on his feet.

07-minister.jpg

Reactions: 20 people
What's their mood on Cece Jefferson?

He had been trending heavily towards Ole Miss for the past few weeks, but now UF appears to be back in it.

What's their mood on Cece Jefferson?

He had been trending heavily towards Ole Miss for the past few weeks, but now UF appears to be back in it.

They worried. The doom and gloom is heavy.

They have reacted to this one recruit leaving worse than any team I've ever seen. Their lowest common denominator has ruled them today.

Reactions: 2 people
Kinda stupid to go read. Ole Miss fans saying UT is trending down, that even Memphis is better than them, and then UT fans trashing the Ole Miss program. Just stupidity all around.

It was all there for them in 2014. They crapped the bed. It will be a few decades before it rolls around again. That's just how it is for Ole Miss.

Reactions: 8 people
Kinda stupid to go read. Ole Miss fans saying UT is trending down, that even Memphis is better than them, and then UT fans trashing the Ole Miss program. Just stupidity all around.

Ole Miss richly deserves UT fans going to their boards ripping their stupid arses

Ok if its SOOOO stupid then why in the world would you seek out threads where it is clear as day that they are trashing each other? I mean honestly if I think a thread or topic is that stupid I just don't click the link, I keep on scrolling down the list until I find a thread that I want to read. I certainly don't waste my time to comment in that thread just to let people know that I think its stupid. Its just a waste of my time and I know the people in that thread aren't just gonna go "oh crap, he's right, well lets end this thread".

Reactions: 4 people

How can they possibly say UT is trending down? I know they have a lot of butt hurt going on right now, but surely they don't honestly believe were trending down. Now on the other hand, they may be slightly trending down. They did close the season out by losing 4 of their last 6 games. We can't forget that they got completely blown out in their bowl game vs. TCU too. Their recruiting class isn't particularly strong this year, even before the decommitment of Richmond. I feel like the type of season they just had, is basically their ceiling as a program. They wont have as much success in 2015 as last year either. Looking at their schedule, I don't quite see 9 wins.

They may have a point with the Memphis comment though. Memphis was a pretty solid team last year, and would of been a tough win for us. I'm not sure we would of beat Memphis had we played them before Dobbs emergence. It would of been a great game if we could of played them in a bowl game. As we all know, we was almost back to being at full strength by then.

SouthMSReb
Ole Miss Fan
Member since Dec 2013
958 posts

All is well.

As funny as this is, we all know if the shoe were on the other foot, we would have posters here saying the exact same thing.

Reactions: 1 person
As funny as this is, we all know if the shoe were on the other foot, we would have posters here saying the exact same thing.

Maybe some but to say it would be to that extent is false. The shoe has been on the other foot and we do get butthurt but they're on a whole brand new level.

yeah, it has happened several times to us the last few years and i dont remember anyone going off as bad as some of these racial quotes they are slinging..so the shoe dont fit.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back