(2) Virginia (19-1, 7-1 ACC) at (13) North Carolina (17-5, 7-2 ACC) 7:00PM EST

I'm thinking both teams need the win really bad. Tarheel's transition offense can beat the Pack line before it gets setup and their outside shooting can be streaky enough to put the hurt on the Hoos in sets. UVA is still UVA though and if they dictate the pace, the game is theirs.

I got Roy Williams getting F 'd.

Go Wahoos!

It's a win either way for UK fans. If UVA wins then it widens the gap for all time wins in College Basketball. If UNC wins then it widens the Gap between us and the rest of the country.

anchorman.jpg

Or " UF doesn't matter in either sport now so I'll troll my life away" for 500.

At some point UF has mattered in the sport you care about most.

At no point has UK mattered in the sport everyone else cares about.

That said, I hope you guys go undefeated, seeing as how UF won't offer any resistance.

Playing UVA is the equivalent of playing a team in football that runs a triple option. It's slow, it's methodical and almost always dictates the tempo of the game. I think UVA would give UK fits if they were ever to meet.

If the Heels can really force the issue in the transition game I think they will win. I think UVA wins 56-51.

At some point UF has mattered in the sport you care about most.

At no point has UK mattered in the sport everyone else cares about.

That said, I hope you guys go undefeated, seeing as how UF won't offer any resistance.

Don't be discounting that 1950 football national title we be claiming. But I'm just busting chops. I'm torn on the undefeated topic. I'd trade 2 blowouts against UF for #9.

Don't be discounting that 1950 football national title we be claiming. But I'm just busting chops. I'm torn on the undefeated topic. I'd trade 2 blowouts against UF for #9.

Not gonna happen, although losing a game between now and the Big Dance isn't necessarily a bad thing for you guys.

Both teams look tired to me. Rightfully so after 2 tough games on Saturday. UNC in particular looks slow getting back on transition D.

VN Store

Back