Texas recruiting video

We could include Peyton, Jerod Mayo, Eric Berry, John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, and CP....

Probably best to just leave Foster out.

Reactions: 3 people
Does anyone know if we have a video like this that we show recruits? We have a lot of really great players and clips that could be put together to make an awesome video. The video Texas shows to every recruit

Admittedly, cool. Any program and team can do it.

Look at our recruiting based on previous results though...

Recruits are coming here anyways despite our struggles. Maybe we can save this type of recruitment until it's needed. That's assuming we don't already do this. I don't know what they show the future studs of UT. At the very least, I'd hope steak or lobster.

We could include Peyton, Jerod Mayo, Eric Berry, John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, and CP....

Might be best to leave AH and CP out too.

Nothing against Patterson, he just wasn't here very long. Haynesworth... my, my. I love the dude as a Vol and a Titan. Still, he isn't your highlight reel of awesomeness that should suck someone into being like him. Unless of course you're into giving up and selling out after you've worked for it all. Dude is a prime example of what giving up looks like.

Reactions: 1 person

I know you were just throwing names out off the top of your head but can't forget guys like Willie Gault and Alvin Harper. Even guys like Shaun Ellis and Darwin Walker. I guess you could include Al Wilson too.:)

I know you were just throwing names out off the top of your head but can't forget guys like Willie Gault and Alvin Harper. Even guys like Shaun Ellis and Darwin Walker. I guess you could include Al Wilson too.:)

Oh I can make that list crazy crazy long.

BUT...if you notice, in recruiting, they tend to focus on guys that the current recruits grew up watching. Most of them werent even alive when some of those guys were suiting up.

But EB, CP, Peyton, Foster, etc....that'd make an impact with a kid today.

How Bout Reggie White and throw in the story about Hacksaw Reynolds? Lenard Little, Al Wilson, Jason Whitten,
Jamal Lewis, and so on and so on!

Last edited:
I think honestly we could do a 30 second cameo of peanut butter, Calhouns BBQ, and tacos and get every 5* in the country just like that.

I'll put the suggestion in.

VN Store

Back