How Stupid can Vandy Be...

Yeah, that absolutely should not be happening. Unless the entire class lasts thirty seconds and consits of:

"Wanna be good in bed?

Step one: Don't rape anyone.

That's it. Class dismissed."

Reactions: 2 people
If UT hires Debord -- Vandy posters and all SEC schools, will be posting the same title as this thread about UT

They are having a how to be good in bed class right after the rape trial, unbelievable. Wonder if any recruits will be at the class??

Vanderbilt hosts

Seriously?

It's a sexual education seminar for the undergraduate student body, put on by the school's sex ed department and their Women's Center.

The description on the full flyer literally reads (bolding the parts they did):

Megan Andelloux will guide you through topics ranging from the ins and outs of safer sex, different kinds of sexual escapades, how to obtain consent, reduce risk, and so much more. This crash course in sexy sex ed will give you the know-how to make informed decisions, navigate encounters safely, and confidently learn new ways to be brilliant in bed

The name's just an attention-grabber; my undergraduate school called theirs "Sex Week" (it was a series of seminars), but it didn't mean the purpose was for use to go around screwing for a week.

It (the name) is unfortunately the way these kind of things have to be marketed to college and high school aged students to get them to attend, because no one in that age group is going to something just called "Sexual Education Seminar," as much as they (especially the newer freshmen) are really the ones that need this type of information.

I agree the timing ends up poor due to the case, but considering they look to be bringing someone in for this, it was likely scheduled well before it.

But I'm unsure that not having any sex ed seminar - especially since this is dealing with consent, safety, making the right decisions, and so on - is much better or the right thing, either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
They are having a how to be good in bed class right after the rape trial, unbelievable. Wonder if any recruits will be at the class??

Vanderbilt hosts

I don't see why any recruits (not enrolled/part of the student body) would be going to a sex ed seminar.

Or was the being asked in the way of "is there anyone worthwhile that we could possibly swing because of something like this?"

Yeah 18-21 year olds know a thing or two about being brilliant in the sack.....and I'm a north Korean astronaut.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought these people were supposed to be smart and that would include knowing what to do in bed.

Seriously?

It's a sexual education seminar for the undergraduate student body, put on by the school's sex ed department and their Women's Center.

The description on the full flyer literally reads (bolding the parts they did):

The name's just an attention-grabber; my undergraduate school called theirs "Sex Week" (it was a series of seminars), but it didn't mean the purpose was for use to go around screwing for a week.

It (the name) is unfortunately the way these kind of things have to be marketed to college and high school aged students to get them to attend, because no one in that age group is going to something just called "Sexual Education Seminar," as much as they (especially the newer freshmen) are really the ones that need this type of information.

I agree the timing ends up poor due to the case, but considering they look to be bringing someone in for this, it was likely scheduled well before it.

But I'm unsure that not having any sex ed seminar - especially since this is dealing with consent, safety, making the right decisions, and so on - is much better or the right thing, either.
Good post. When I was at ETSU they called it "The Female Orgasm" and had people come talk a out sex. They had shirts printed and everything.

Nothing to see here....

Reactions: 1 person
Good post. When I was at ETSU they called it "The Female Orgasm" and had people come talk a out sex. They had shirts printed and everything.

Nothing to see here....

I know that almost every school has this kind of program throughout the year. Vandy simply should have rescheduled or renamed this one given the current news cycle.

Nothing to see here....

At ours they gave out bags of condoms, and randomly stuck Magnums into some of them, which led to hilarious results whenever girls would see us pull them out.

Nothing to see here....

:lolabove: There is such a thing(Female Orgasm)?:birgits_giggle::lol::rofl:

Franklin also giving a mini-seminar on how and why to pick an employee based on their Wife's good looks.

VN Store

Back