Someone said Bama had multiple decommits

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Just today. He said 3 decommitted. Any truth to this and who was it? And inb4 "google is your friend" because I'm not having much luck finding out if it was legit online.

I hope this is true. Also hope they don't go to Gainesville!

Don't get too excited. These de-commits might be nothing more than the result of Bama "making room" for better rated recruits. Check my stats...

Reactions: 3 people
Don't get too excited. These de-commits might be nothing more than the result of Bama "making room" for better rated recruits. Check my stats...

Two decommits were likely that. McGraw and the other kid whose name escapes me were likely encouraged to look around. Prince leaving actually hurts them some.

Well thats the end of AL football because decommitts and transfers mean the program is going down the tubes.........right VN?? :blink::blink:

Reactions: 3 people
just guys that were recruited over imo, that is what happens when you bring in top shelf talent over a sustained period of time

Well thats the end of AL football because decommitts and transfers mean the program is going down the tubes.........right VN?? :blink::blink:

Zackly....cause when UT has a decommit that means UT has upgraded but for Bama it's a downgrade...only on VN.

I never thought it made sense for Rico McGraw to commit to Bammer considering they had several more highly rated guys than McGraw committed to them.

Zackly....cause when UT has a decommit that means UT has upgraded but for Bama it's a downgrade...only on VN.

ACTUALLY... I've heard it both ways........

NEGA-Vols vs POSI-Vols

We have the entire spectrum here.

ACTUALLY... I've heard it both ways........

NEGA-Vols vs POSI-Vols

We have the entire spectrum here.

No doubt! Just rewind the clock a few ago and Saban was the worst human on earth for pulling a scholly or asking a previous commit to look elsewhere because UT would never do that! Well, we had Dools back then and the option to upgrade didn't present itself very often.

Now, those same fans are completely fine with telling current players to hit the road if they can be over-recruited.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back