Teams Currently ahead of Florida in recruiting

NEO

Eat at Joe's
I just gotta post this as a thread for our fellow Florida fans on here.

And the list includes:

Old Dominion---who?
FIU---seriously?
Florida Atlantic---LMAO!
San Jose State---no way Jose.

And coming in at ALMOST 40 spots higher the myth, the legend, the powerhouse of the SEC in their own minds, yes its time to anchor down.....VANDY.

Welcome to Dooley land Gators....enjoy the ride:)

Reactions: 19 people
Inb4 moved to around the NCAA

But yes, they're hurting. However they do have 3 or 4 top 100 rates commits strongly considering Florida.

I refuse to talk smack about florida until we actually beat them. 2012 and last season taught me that much.

Reactions: 9 people

And the list includes:

Old Dominion---who?
FIU---seriously?
Florida Atlantic---LMAO!

And coming in at ALMOST 40 spots higher the myth, the legend, the powerhouse of the SEC in their own minds, yes its time to anchor down.....VANDY.

One class isnt going to change anything. It isn't close to Dooley. UF could take 17 3* before nsd if its just about filling out a class.

I know getting beat by a team 10 straight has the hole a little swollen but this is weak sauce.

I'm excited about their poor recruiting. I fully admit that, however...Vols cannot talk smack about a team that has beaten us 23 out of the past 29 meetings. Nor a team that has dominated us for the past decade.

I'll only be excited when we beat them plane and simple.

Butch Jones didn't exactly kill it in the '13 class either. Jumping the gun quite a bit sending McElwain to Dooley land, OP.

Reactions: 1 person
Fantastic! I'm glad the NCAA, SEC, and University all decided that next year's Gators football team would only consist of freshmen.

I'm on the "let's not talk a bunch of useless smack about Florida until we actually beat them" train.

And even then, we would need to beat them a couple of years in a row. Handily.

Reactions: 3 people
Dooley never had a class that low.

But I will say the addition of some well regarded 4 and 5 stars would catapult them into the top 50 or better. Even with a couple of down years they are still Florida and will attract recruits.

Reactions: 2 people

And the list includes:

Old Dominion---who?
FIU---seriously?
Florida Atlantic---LMAO!

They're in the running for 3-4 5*'s left on the board. They'll move into the top 25 by signing day

I'm on the "let's not talk a bunch of useless smack about Florida until we actually beat them" train.

And even then, we would need to beat them a couple of years in a row. Handily.

Yeah, it's time we had our own streak against them. Just like when Ohio State had a hard time beating Michigan for years, we can turn the tide and have our own streak. Only then can we really feel good about this so called rivalry. Right now the rivalry looks a lot like UT-Vandy (UF as UT and UT as Vandy) .

I hate it!

One class isnt going to change anything. It isn't close to Dooley. UF could take 17 3* before nsd if its just about filling out a class.

I know getting beat by a team 10 straight has the hole a little swollen but this is weak sauce.

You sound like our fans back when we had beaten Bama 7 years in a row under CPF or maybe the Michigan fans back when OSU couldn't beat them ever.

Things change.

Sorry guy, but with FSU and Miami getting stronger your team just doesn't have any hype now. Your hire says a lot about who you are now.

Reactions: 4 people
Um Dooleyland was good recruiting class that underachieved. I will bet Coach McE will do much more with less.

The bolded shows your lack of football intelligence.

Did you see our O-line woes this year just because Dooley went one year without taking any O-linemen?

You guys haven't taken any of anything. This class will be detrimental to Florida's program. Basically in 2 years you will have nothing but freshmen and this recruiting class. Let that sink in for a minute.

Last edited:
The bolded shows your lack of football intelligence.

Did you see our O-line woes this year just because Dooley went one year without taking any O-linemen?

You guys haven't taken any of anything. This class will be detrimental to Florida's program. Basically in 2 years you will have nothing but freshmen and this recruitin class. Let that sink in for a minute.

Clueless post.

Vols were bad bc Dooley sucked at recruiting and coaching every yr.

Muschamp didn't land much at skill positions but he left talent on D and RB. Something Dooley never did.

Muschamp only had 1 year he didnt take 4+ OL...numbers are low bc of attrition ie NFL, transfers and 3 medical DQs. Guy was nothing like DD about OL or DL. He preached talent and numbers on LOS.

As for Mia and FSU recruiting strong. Name one year all 3 didnt finish in top 25? Coaches usually see a bump in year number 2. Im fairly certain UF will have a top 10 clasd next cycle.

As for things changing...20+ wins in the last 30 games. Yeah changes is coming.

Last edited:
This will be an awesome smack talking point for them if we fail to beat them yet again.

VN Store

Back