Ed Orgeron to LSU as D-line coach

phowell23

Interesting that Ed Orgeron will be playing against his good friend Kiffin.

freek.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'm surprised he took a position coach position. That's a pretty good hire imo. He'll be a machine in recruiting as well-but he's also certifiably insane so who knows what'll happen.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm surprised he took a position coach position. That's a pretty good hire imo. He'll be a machine in recruiting as well-but he's also certifiably insane so who knows what'll happen.

He was holding out for a HC or DC position. I think reality has set in.

This is a huge hire from a recruiting stand point. ED O will bring in even more top quality players, big get for LSU...anyone who can dethrone the Gumps is ok by me.

He rose above his level of expertise.

I think he's a good D-Line coach & recruiter.
(Not sure if he's completely legal & moral, but he will probably be effective for Tigers.

(Not sure if he's completely legal & moral, but he will probably be effective for Tigers.

Just good? He's one of the best dline coaches in the history of the sport.

Reactions: 2 people

Legal and moral with Orgeron that's two words that don't go together...

Laughable that people are acting like this isn't a slam dunk hire for LSU. The combo of Steele and O will officially lock down Louisiana and make recruiting in Texas, Bama, Georgia, Florida, etc, insanely harder. Not to mention that O'Reilly talent as D Line coach is blatantly evident by the talent he got into the NFL

This isn't that big of a deal for LSU. They have always had a great defense, their problem is that they can't get a QB. Until the do they will never have a good team.

Ed O and Kevin Steel won't help the grass eater fix the problem with LSU.

This isn't that big of a deal for LSU. They have always had a great defense, their problem is that they can't get a QB. Until the do they will never have a good team.

Ed O and Kevin Steel won't help the grass eater fix the problem with LSU.

One of the big problems LSU is having is the inability to keep the top in-state prospects at home. Both will change that overnight.

VN Store

Back