Well, the Ducks lost...

Hacksaw

BELIEVE THE HEUP!
...but they sure did look FABULOUS!!!

The Oregon Ducks once again proved themselves to be the epitome of cutting-edge college football fashion by taking the field in a dashing ensemble that featured neither of their two traditional school colors. But who cares?

They glittered. They sparkled. They were sensational.

Gianni Versace would no doubt have been moved to tears at the glorious spectacle of the bedazzled Ducks taking the field.

The next time you see a thread about uniform fashion and how important it is...the next time you feel like kicking tradition to the curb...remember the Ducks. Nobody has more money to spend on wardrobe and it still wasn't enough to beat a good old-fashioned hard-nosed football team.

Go Big Orange!

"Nike designers frequently come to practice to test out cleats. One version might be the 30th iteration of a particular shoe. Another might be the 90th. Little tweaks are made with player feedback before the shoe can hit the market. When a shoe is ready, Oregon players might get it first, which sometimes causes a problem for Farr. ... Mariota's favorite shoe was the special makeup of the Air Jordan III's that were given out a couple of years ago. The shoe was so rare and so desired that shoe reseller Flight Club in New York currently lists a pair for sale for $6,500."

nike money dont mean nothing if the coaches cant recruit for strength and speed. i feel like the ducks days are over
because most teams dont recruit speed only...new play offs have replaced the old ways..now to replace the dumb ass guys who chose who plays in the play offs.

They lost by not having any green. I called it as soon as I saw the uni's then went and watched Netflix.

Reactions: 1 person
Oregon is the Paris Hilton of college football. All flash and no substance.

Oregon is the Paris Hilton of college football. All flash and no substance.

They have lots of substance but their achilles are large teams that also have speed. To their benefit those are not all that common. Even in big10 OSU is one of the few with size and speed. SEC has several but they aren't in SEC.

Actually I married into a family of Oregon Ducks and that tort gets them pretty fired up. Along with every time they flash the 'O' I remind that's the number of national titles they've won. Plus the anti-SEC bias is strong out there...I get called out every time any SEC team loses. It's all in fun as it's just s game.

They are a fraud and I will never let myself get fooled by them again. They are fast and will usually beat the lesser teams in the PAC-12 and will usually win about 10 games a year, but they can't play against teams who are really physical. Auburn, LSU, Stanford and Oh St pushed them around.

nike money dont mean nothing if the coaches cant recruit for strength and speed. i feel like the ducks days are over
because most teams dont recruit speed only...new play offs have replaced the old ways..now to replace the dumb ass guys who chose who plays in the play offs.

be careful man..I announced that I thought the Ducks were on the decline and go ripped in another thread..there sure are some Duck lovers on this board :)

"Nike designers frequently come to practice to test out cleats. One version might be the 30th iteration of a particular shoe. Another might be the 90th. Little tweaks are made with player feedback before the shoe can hit the market. When a shoe is ready, Oregon players might get it first, which sometimes causes a problem for Farr. ... Mariota's favorite shoe was the special makeup of the Air Jordan III's that were given out a couple of years ago. The shoe was so rare and so desired that shoe reseller Flight Club in New York currently lists a pair for sale for $6,500."

God, people are idiots

Probably because your reasoning was stupid.

Oh yeah its stupid to think that a team that is losing 10 starters including the Heisman winner, 3 starting lineman, two underclassman declaring for the draft, and two others that by rule have to miss at least half the season for failed drug tests. That plus the fact that USC can finally field 85 players means that the window for an Oregon NC is rapidly closing. Their backup QB got to play surprisingly little this year . He was a 3 star out of HS and his only other offer was SDSU
Jeff Lockie at Monte Vista

Probably?

We definitely have some Duck apologists on this board!

This you man?
337060-243924-f86e4e8e6c-1326.jpg

We definitely have some Duck apologists on this board!

We also have some Duck alarmists this board, which is interesting considering Oregon boat raced UT under its current and previous coaching staffs.

If any fan base outside the PAC-12 can attest to Oregon being a legit CFB program, you'd think UT would be on that short list after being on the receiving end of two Duck beatdowns.

Last edited:
We also have some Duck alarmists this board, which is interesting considering Oregon boat raced UT under its current and previous coaching staffs.

If any fan base outside the PAC-12 can attest to Oregon being a legit CFB program, you'd think UT would be on that short list.

I wish you were wrong :(

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back