The formula stays the same.

tn4elvis

Great line play and running the football wins championships.Works almost all the time.

I think the Defense had more to do with that win than anything....They turned over the ball 4 times, and still held Oregon to 20 points...Regardless of anyone's opinion on Meyer or OSU, that's impressive.

That being said, I really wish that home and home was still going to happen

I'm so glad I don't live in Ohio.. Those brats up there are going to be talking so much crap.. Even more than before.

Reactions: 1 person
Urban Meyer is incredible. I hate him and OSU but they're going to be a top 5 team for a long time to come.

Urban Meyer is incredible. I hate him and OSU but they're going to be a top 5 team for a long time to come.

Its true. Urban Meyer has cemented himself as one of the greats (as if that wasn't clear before), as much as that hurts to admit.

I think the Defense had more to do with that win than anything....They turned over the ball 4 times, and still held Oregon to 20 points...Regardless of anyone's opinion on Meyer or OSU, that's impressive.

Would rather meet and beat them down in a huge bowl game that means something.:thumbsup:

Normally I would give a like to a post that I agree with, but I refuse to like anything positive about Urban and OSU. However, you are completely right. To have your 3rd string QB win the three biggest games of the year is unbelievable. We all knew the mixture of CUM and OSU would be *filthy and they would compete for *championships.

I would rather see them win it as Alabama though. Like it or not, we need some of the other top SEC teams to lose a little steam so that we can pick it up.

*-insert dirty jokes

Harbaugh vs Meyer is going to be a fun rivalry to watch over the next few years!

Throw Franklin in there as well! I can't stand any of those three so it will be great to see them go at it hating each other over some number of years to come. :)

I'm so glad I don't live in Ohio.. Those brats up there are going to be talking so much crap.. Even more than before.

osu is the bama north of the mason-dixon line. Their fans are exactly the same. Instead of "roll tide", "O-H" is their prefered mouth diarrea. Just as alabubba is obsessed with what ever Auburn is doing, osu fans are just as obsessed with Michigan (no matter how bad they are). I cant get back to east Tennessee and that beautiful shade of big orange quick enough!

Normally I would give a like to a post that I agree with, but I refuse to like anything positive about Urban and OSU. Howetyver, you are completely right. To have your 3rd string QB win the three biggest games of the year is unbelievable. We all knew the mixture of CUM and OSU would be *filthy and they would compete for *championships.

I would rather see them win it as Alabama though. Like it or not, we need some of the other top SEC teams to lose a little steam so that we can pick it up.

*-insert dirty jokes

Even the likes of me has enough dignity to avoid THESE jokes...

Great line play and running the football wins championships.Works almost all the time.
What was on display once again is the more physical team on the gridiron wins. OSU put a beat down on Bammer & da Ducks. Oregon more physical than usual is still soft, especially on D. FSU simply was not a good football team this year, they were lucky to have been hidden away in the ACC, TCU needed to be in the final 4.

osu is the bama north of the mason-dixon line. Their fans are exactly the same. Instead of "roll tide", "O-H" is their prefered mouth diarrea. Just as alabubba is obsessed with what ever Auburn is doing, osu fans are just as obsessed with Michigan (no matter how bad they are). I cant get back to east Tennessee and that beautiful shade of big orange quick enough!

That's what I've been saying. They're like bammers with yankee accents. Just tacky.

They have earned the right to talk crap! They have been hearing it for a long time. Good for them. They got it done, period!! They are going to be really good for a long time :(
...Actually the big 10 is going to get better and better. They are getting some incredible coaching up there.

Also, Oregon's defense is terrible.

Yeah, but now we'll also get to see them play TCU in a home and home.

Throw Franklin in there as well! I can't stand any of those three so it will be great to see them go at it hating each other over some number of years to come. :)

Franklin? Lol. He'll be a distant 3rd at best.

Franklin? Lol. He'll be a distant 3rd at best.

Perhaps. Franklin has already demonstrated he can recruit even when they were under probation, and it may take Michigan a few years before they turn it around. I guess we will find out if Jim H. is such a superstar after all - I still have some doubts. For the record I will be pulling for Michigan against both Franklin and especially Meyer who I absolutely can't stand.

VN Store

Back