OSU uses the spread. People forget that in the spread...

volberry

The qb doesn't have to be that good. Tebow who has no qb skills was the best player in the country for 3 years because the spread makes it where you have open wr. you throw in an amazing pllayer like elliot ( tebow had harvin) and a qb who is 250 who cant be stopped once he runs then a 3rd string qb is the best player for the offense. obviously if braxton miller wasnt already the 2 year starter then he would have been replaced. What bs.

At some point people, even Tennessee fans, are going to have to accept that Tebow was a great college football quarterback.

Reactions: 2 people
tebow was great because of the offense and he had percy harvin. i look at elliot just scoring again and i see harvin part 2 for a qb to ride.

The qb doesn't have to be that good. Tebow who has no qb skills was the best player in the country for 3 years because the spread makes it where you have open wr. you throw in an amazing pllayer like elliot ( tebow had harvin) and a qb who is 250 who cant be stopped once he runs then a 3rd string qb is the best player for the offense. obviously if braxton miller wasnt already the 2 year starter then he would have been replaced. What bs.

jones can throw the deep ball

he's more than an average QB, taking advantage of a system

he can spin it

Tebow and Jones are better than any QB we have had in a long time. Tebow is one of the top 20 greatest college football players of all time. He didn't do what he did with no skills. Your post fails on every level. Actually,

billymadison.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
tebow was great because of the offense and he had percy harvin. i look at elliot just scoring again and i see harvin part 2 for a qb to ride.

No, he was a great QB in college because he was a great QB in college......Perhaps the best ever

VN Store

Back